• View topic - Sarah's Sussex Blues
Login

  • Advertisement

Sarah's Sussex Blues

Featuring Sarah Reeve the best Medicine :joker Laughter
Forum rules
If any jokes within this forum personally offends please private message your concerns to a forum moderator and the material will be edited accordingly or removed entirely
Thanks
:mz
  • Author
    Message

2023

Postby Luma » Sun Dec 25, 2022 10:28 am

:wub :earth
luma xmas.jpg

For this message the author Luma has received thanks: 3
dub, Nevis, Sarah
User avatar
Luma
mzawfer
mzawfer
 
Posts: 52
Images: 0
Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:38 am
Has thanked: 81 times
Have thanks: 129 times

Advertisement

Sarah's Sussex Blues

Postby Sarah » Fri Jan 06, 2023 9:54 pm

I was shopping in Tesco yesterday and there was a weird looking child running around like a lunatic.
I said to the bloke standing next to me, "That is one ugly kid." :o
He looked at me and snarled, "Do you mind, that's my son!!"
I smiled :-D and said, "I'm sorry, I didn't realise you were his dad."
He said, "I'm not his dad. I'm his mother!".... :party
[guitar.gif] https://www.facebook.com/SussexBluesArchive

For this message the author Sarah has received thanks: 2
dub, Nevis
User avatar
Sarah
mzawfer
mzawfer
 
Posts: 114
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:03 pm
Has thanked: 50 times
Have thanks: 466 times

Sarah's Sussex Blues

Postby Sarah » Sun Jan 15, 2023 1:36 pm

I've just found out there's a tennis ball sale at the sports club, first come first served.... :wub
[guitar.gif] https://www.facebook.com/SussexBluesArchive


Last bumped by Sarah on Sun Jan 15, 2023 1:36 pm.
User avatar
Sarah
mzawfer
mzawfer
 
Posts: 114
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:03 pm
Has thanked: 50 times
Have thanks: 466 times

Previous

Return to Laughter, the Best Medicine