• View topic - Got my mojo working
Login

  • Advertisement

Got my mojo working

SHOWCASES- Independent Musicians & songwriters &
Bands doing their thing !

:group
  • Author
    Message

Got my mojo working

Postby Nevis » Thu Mar 24, 2022 5:52 pm

www.youtube.com Video from : www.youtube.com
:kiss

For this message the author Nevis has received thanks: 2
dub, smug
User avatar
Nevis
Admin
Admin
 
Posts: 557
Images: 1
Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:19 am
Has thanked: 1613 times
Have thanks: 690 times
Highscores: 20

Advertisement

FB3

Postby smug » Fri Aug 15, 2025 1:34 pm

I thought I was Smart & then soon found out that I really didn't know what life is about...then I learnt I must confess [laugh.gif]
(TOTP 1982)
www.youtube.com Video from : www.youtube.com

[Freedom_msn.uk.gif]


Last bumped by Nevis on Fri Aug 15, 2025 1:34 pm.

For this message the author smug has received thanks:
Nevis
User avatar
smug
Support
Support
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:57 pm
Has thanked: 111 times
Have thanks: 144 times
Highscores: 1

Return to mzawf