Login

• Advertisement

Pat Ritter. Books

An extraordinary writer
:read ENJOY READING THE PAGE PER DAY

• Author
Pat Ritter. Books

Postby patritter » Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:01 am

Chapter seven is coming together fine. Bundy and Kate again visit Quincy to discover his 'secret weapon' to find Peter Clayton. Kate is beside herself and at first she can't accept what she has to do. It's a fine line between knowing the law, investigating facts and discovering a whole different way of investigation.

Bundy is excited about this latest discovery and tries to help Kate discover his friend's wisdom. She has trouble accepting this 'secret weapon' will work to discover the whereabouts of Peter. She is sceptical and her ethics will not accept what she is about to do. Does she continue with the investigation or leaves it to Bundy and his friend.

What is this 'secret weapon' Quincy has devised. Wait until tomorrow to find out more.

For this message the author patritter has received thanks:
dub
patritter
mzawfer
mzawfer

Have thanks: 1890 times

Advertisement

Pat Ritter. Books

Postby patritter » Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:46 pm

Sorry - I didn't write anything yesterday. It's raining here so today I should be able to move ahead. Everyday I do write but yesterday I had so much on my plate I didn't find the time.

Anyway, at this stage of the story, Kate doesn't like Quincy's secret weapon and decides to leave the party without having a drink. She returns to her home and tells Bundy she doesn't want to work with him any longer.

Bundy receives this information with disbelief and wants to know her reasons. She's a detective, she tells him, not a fortune reader. Bundy's upset by Kate's reaction but can't pull away from his friend Quincy's 'secret weapon', because in the past Quincy had more than once helped Bundy out of a scrap.

You'll need to wait until tomorrow to find out if Bundy still has a job.

dub
patritter
mzawfer
mzawfer

Re: Pat Ritter. Books

Postby dub » Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:21 pm

Hi Pat hope you are well :thunbsup and the rain has nourished the land.. Here at home we are experiencing a bit of a heatwave and the authorities here are already talking of water shortages and imposing a hosepipe ban.
But I think it's nice to have some hot weather and bask in the sun for a change as normally this time of year the weather is generally still mild. Not so good for the garden though and the vegetable patch.
Happy Sunny Days
Kind Regards
dub
dub
Admin
Admin

Have thanks: 409 times
Highscores: 1

Pat Ritter. Books

Postby patritter » Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:20 pm

Thanks Dub. It's sunny again. I'm back on track once again and will post my next stage of Bundy Quicksilver 'The Proposition'. :thanks

dub
patritter
mzawfer
mzawfer

Pat Ritter. Books

Postby patritter » Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:24 pm

Today I promise to continue the story. My thoughts are always with the story. There is a break between Bundy and Kate. Kate is not happy about the way Bundy and Quincy are investigating the missing lad Peter Clayton and using Quincy's 'secret weapon'.

She discusses details with the Commissioner who instructs Kate she is to continue with Bundy and to go along with what he had described as a different investigation to how they used to investigate. She might learn something.

Kate under sufferance returns to help Bundy but she is not a happy little vegemite. She needs to swollow her pride and go along with the idea she is no longer 'The Boss' and only helper.

Now I promise to write chapter seven today. I have time.

dub
patritter
mzawfer
mzawfer

Pat Ritter. Books

Postby dub » Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:12 pm

patritter wrote:Today I promise to continue the story. My thoughts are always with the story. There is a break between Bundy and Kate. Kate is not happy about the way Bundy and Quincy are investigating the missing lad Peter Clayton and using Quincy's 'secret weapon'.

She discusses details with the Commissioner who instructs Kate she is to continue with Bundy and to go along with what he had described as a different investigation to how they used to investigate. She might learn something.

Kate under sufferance returns to help Bundy but she is not a happy littlevegemite. She needs to swollow her pride and go along with the idea she is no longer 'The Boss' and only helper.

Now I promise to write chapter seven today. I have time.

'happy little vegemite :rotfl very Ausralian The English equivalent would be 'happy little marmite' :-D
Sorry Pat m8 What does it mean ? Is a vegemite a cartoon character ?
I'm intrigued as to what the secret weapon is ! :scratc
Will I have to wait until I get too read the unabridged book :-D
Bundy & Kate would need to wrap up warm if they came to England, because right now its cold ! brrrrrr
Health and Happiness
dub :mz
dub
Admin
Admin

Have thanks: 409 times
Highscores: 1

Pat Ritter. Books

Postby patritter » Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:51 pm

Dear Dub - 'happy little vegemite' is an colloquial Australian saying to mean 'happy with your life under the circumstances'. Unfortunately I can't release the 'secret weapon' yet. It's intriguing to know what it will be however all will revealed in time before the book is complete. This is the first time I've written my ideas of a book at the same time I'm writing it. It's interesting to say the least because of the feedback I receive. :thanks

dub
patritter
mzawfer
mzawfer

PreviousNext

Return to The Author, Pat Ritter