mzawf.org • View topic - JOCKEY FORM and TRAINER FORM Real FACTS
Login

• Advertisement

JOCKEY FORM and TRAINER FORM Real FACTS

This forum gives you the opportunity to share your experiences with others.
Make the ordinary extra ordinary...join the forum now
Forum rules
This forum welcomes contributions from you if you have something to share about your everyday experience, it might be something about your job or it might be about an ambition or a particular experience that stands out as a challenge, achievement, disappointment!
  • Author
Re: horse racing

Postby bobbyboy » Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:27 am

SEP 13th....Misprint last night. The meeting for IDOLS EYE is HAYDOCK and not KEMPTON as posted. GOOD LUCK IF YOU HAVE A WAGER>Bobbyboy

For this message the author bobbyboy has received thanks: 4
dub, gonzo, Luma, yelly
bobbyboy
mzawfer
mzawfer

Have thanks: 676 times
Highscores: 22

Advertisement

Postby bobbyboy » Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:35 pm

:celebrate SELECTED SIX OF TRAINER RICHARD HANNON AND JOCKEY RICHARD HUGHES AT FOLKESTONE TO BE IN THE FIRST THREE AND GUESS WHAT? :mexican 1st 2nd 1st 3rd 2nd 1st :mexican AVON RIVER beat 6 home..MARCUC AUGUSTUS was 2nd in a 10 horse race..KING OF WIN beat 11 others home..GENERAL SYNOD was 3rd in an 8 horse race..KARUGA was 2nd in a 10 horse race and SILENZIO beat 6 others home in the last race.. :applause I Suggested doing a placepot and therefore it came up but i was suprised to see it only paid £5.60 to a pound stake :applause Two other meetings in the country today paid £25.70 and £357.70. It all depends on how many people find the horses in the results. :applause MY other bet of a patent saw me select 1 winner from 3 and got few quid back.That was IDOLS EYE 15/8f. :applause :scarf TOMORROW WE WILL KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK :scarf

For this message the author bobbyboy has received thanks: 3
gonzo, Luma, yelly
bobbyboy
mzawfer
mzawfer

Postby bobbyboy » Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:00 am

:-D :-D AFTER A GOOD DAY SELECTION WISE ON THE 13th TOMORROW i only have 3 selections. YARMOUTH 210pm ELECTRICIAN SANDOWN 405pm KING TORUS LISTOWEL (Ireland)545pm LOCAL CELEBRITY :-D :-D WIN PATENT;;3 singles,3 doubles,1 treble= 7 bets GOOD LUCK :-D

For this message the author bobbyboy has received thanks: 4
dub, gonzo, Luma, yelly
bobbyboy
mzawfer
mzawfer

Postby bobbyboy » Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:15 pm

RACING TODAY WAS SO SO> 1st 2nd unplaced. ELECTRICIAN WAS FULL OF SPARK TO LAND THE ODDS AT 8/11f after heavy support by the punters. KING TORUS was disappointing and ran out of a place but LOCAL CELEBRITY ran a hard fought race in Ireland but came second best. Much Better To Come....

For this message the author bobbyboy has received thanks:
dub
bobbyboy
mzawfer
mzawfer

Postby bobbyboy » Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:00 pm

SEEM to have lost all what i had written and for tomorrows selections BUT today was indifferent 1st 2nd unplaced. ELECTRICIAN showed a good spark to land the odds of 8/11f after heavy support. KING TORUS WAS DISAPPOINTING and ran unplaced while in Ireland LOCAL CELEBRITY was outsped to the winning line and was a gallant second. Tomorrow i fancy lots of horses but will submit this and try and find my earlier posting. BOBBYBOY

dub
bobbyboy
mzawfer
mzawfer

Postby bobbyboy » Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:31 pm

:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: THURSDAY 15th sept 2011 :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: WE ARE DOING A UNION JACK BET Consisting of nine selections.In Ladbrokes you can get a slip with union jack written on it and when filling your stake in look for union jack trixies. The bet covers 8 trebles similar to noughts and crosses. The difference with this bet is you get doubles as well.It is 32 bets for wins or 64 if doing each way.Therefore for a 10p stake will cost £3.20 or £6.40. Corals don't allow this bet. I have been doing this for several weeks now and it has proved profitable for me. The middle selection is important as it covers 4 trebles and 8 doubles. ;-) ;-) 1.Yarmouth 210pm POKER HOSPITAL 2. Yarmouth 410pm ZUIDER ZEE 3. AYR 520pm HERRERA 4. PONTEFRACT 300pm PASSIONADA :kiss KEMPTON 710pm SALLY FRIDAY :kiss 6. Pontefract 500pm JAMEEL 7.Listowel (Ireland) 225pm SUNSET STANZA 8. Listowel (Ireland) 555pm SIN PALO 9.Kempton 640pm MOONSCAPE ;-) ;-) I AM LITTLE EXCITED WITH THESE SELECTIONS SO GOOD LUCK :idea: :idea: :idea:

dub
bobbyboy
mzawfer
mzawfer

Postby dub » Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:12 pm

Thanks bobbyboy for the horse racing tips :thumbsup
Clearly mzawf needs to set up a forum dedicated to your racing posts.
Even if one doesn't gamble they are interesting and informative to read.
We will set the Horse racing forum up immediately and will place it beneath the bulletin board so you can personalise it :thumbsup
Thanks for posting the wealth of knowledge you process with mzawf, as in the spirit of sharing :notworthy
I love the jokes to they brightened my day :yes
Thanks m8
dub
Admin
Admin

Have thanks: 409 times
Highscores: 1

PreviousNext

Return to >>>A day in a life !