mzawf.org • View topic - horse racing
Login

• Advertisement

horse racing

This forum gives you the opportunity to share your experiences with others.
Make the ordinary extra ordinary...join the forum now
Forum rules
This forum welcomes contributions from you if you have something to share about your everyday experience, it might be something about your job or it might be about an ambition or a particular experience that stands out as a challenge, achievement, disappointment!
  • Author
Re: horse racing

Postby bobbyboy » Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:50 pm

:mexican :mexican :mexican :mexican :mexican :mexican :mexican :mexican :mexican :mexican :mexican :mexican :mexican :mexican :mexican :mexican

I REALLY JUST HOPE ALL RACING ENTHUSIASTS AND EVEN THE NEUTRAL WHO LISTENED TO ME WHEN I FIRST COME TO DO
THE HORSE RACING PAGE NOTICED WHEN I SAID THAT F R A N K E L IS UNBELIEVABLE
:celebrate AND THAT IN MY OPINION IT WILL NEVER BE BEAT. 9 out of 9 AND MY MIND IS THE SAME: :celebrate
Saturday Ascot 3.35pm. WON The QE11 By a Comfortable 4 Lengths.
THE BEST I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFETIME----AMAZING----

:mexican :mexican :mexican :mexican :mexican :mexican :mexican :mexican :mexican :mexican :mexican :mexican :mexican :mexican :mexican

For this message the author bobbyboy has received thanks:
dub
bobbyboy
mzawfer
mzawfer

Have thanks: 676 times
Highscores: 22

Advertisement

Postby bobbyboy » Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:16 pm

:cheers :cheers WE HAVE HAD A REST SO LET US RESUME REFRESHED WITH A LUCKY 15.------4 HORSES-------10P LUCKY 15=£1.50. :cheers :cheers

4 singles/6 doubles/4 trebles/1 accumulator------- :thumbsup GOOD LUCK :thumbsup

HEREFORD 2.30. DOESLESSTHANME
4.00. WHICHEVER
WINCANTON 3.10. PETITO
MARKET RASEN 3.50. O CROTAIGH

dub
bobbyboy
mzawfer
mzawfer

Postby bobbyboy » Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:36 pm

:dizzy :dizzy :dizzy :dizzy
THE RETURN TO RACING WAS NOT GREAT BUT THERE YOU ARE-------BIT OF CHEAP FUN------ :dizzy :dizzy :dizzy :dizzy

O CROTAIGH 1st 3/1f
PETITO 2nd 7/1
DOESLESSTHANME unplaced
WHICHEVER unplaced WE HAVE ANOTHER LOOK FOR TOMORROW AND WILL POST SELECTIONS
LATER.

dub
bobbyboy
mzawfer
mzawfer

Postby dub » Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:47 pm

Yo bobbyboy soz to hear your quest for some well deserved winnings fell at the first hurdle :indifferent
Time to think 'out of the box' - Write down a spread on a particular race e.g. the PUNDIT horse view point then the 'GUT feeling runner' then , if the horse and jockey might win, with a good wind behind it type guess :rotfl noting of course if the favourite doesn't get a bout of nerves and pulls out- finally your 'having a laugh type runner' :scratch Then you shut your eyes and stab one with your pen :glassesThen if the race is not cancelled :angry Well :scratch Then we could at least stretch the law of probability -in that it probably wont work :applause or if that elusive commodity Luck ! comes into play
BINGO !
[0.14..MZAWF.png]
dub
Admin
Admin

Have thanks: 409 times
Highscores: 1

Postby bobbyboy » Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:06 pm

[0.14..MZAWF.png] YES THANKYOU dub FOR SUGGESTIONS ON HORSE COVERAGE. GOOD IDEA BUT MORE FOR THE BIGGER RACES ALTHOUGH WE USUALLY HAVE SOME SORT OF HIGHRATIO RACE EACH WEEKEND REALLY.
:read :read TOMORROW FOR EXAMPLE SEES THE BETFAIR CHASE AT HAYDOCK.THE 2011 GOLD CUP WINNER 'LONG RUN' IS RUNNING AGAINST THE FORMER CHAMPION AND ONE OF MY FAVOURITE JUMPERS IN KAUTO STAR.
IF THEY BOTH PUT IN CLEAR ROUNDS I CAN ONLY SEE ONE OUTCOME IN THAT 'LONG RUN' MIGHT WELL DOMINATE AT THE TOP WHERE KAUTO STAR DID FOR 4 YEARS.WE WILL SEE AND I WILL THINK ON WHAT YOU HAVE SAID dub.Thankyou sir.

:applause :applause :applause TODAY 18TH NOV......10P LUCKY 15=£1.50p (win) Ascot 1.00.Simonsig---Ascot 3.20.Vinitore---Kempton 5.35.Scarlot Rocks
Wolverhampton 6.45. Remix :applause :applause :applause

:thumbsup :thumbsup SATURDAY 19th NOV......Lingfield 12.10. Blanc De Chine :thumbsup Ascotr 1.00. Graduation night Lingfield 1.50. Silvee
Ascot 3.55. Seedsman :thumbsup :thumbsup
G O O D L U C K mzawf'ers

For this message the author bobbyboy has received thanks: 2
dub, smug
bobbyboy
mzawfer
mzawfer

Postby bobbyboy » Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:25 pm

:scratch :scratch :scratch :scratch :scratch :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

MY SELECTIONS ARE STILL STRUGGLING; FRIDAY 1 WINNER AT 1/5F
SATURDAY 1 WINNER AT 7/2

:lol: :joker :glasses THE BIG RACE AT HAYDOCK WAS WON BY MY OLD FAVOURITE :thumbsup KAUTO STAR 6/1 :thumbsup BEATING LONG RUN WHO I DID THINK WOULD WIN. SO IN FACT COULD HAVE DONE THE FORECAST 1ST AND 2ND........Oh well, we cannot be far away. SEE WHAT NEXT WEEK BRINGS.

dub
bobbyboy
mzawfer
mzawfer

Postby bobbyboy » Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:42 pm

:confused :confused RACING CONTINUES TO DEMORALISE ME WITH THE CONTINUING TREND OF MORE THAN WEIRD RESULTS. :confused :confused

:indif :indif STILL EACH DAY FAVOURITES ARE BEING BEATEN REGULARLY AND OUT SIDERS ARE STILL WINNING EASILY :indif :indif

:glasses :glasses I HAVE FOUND A FEW WINNERS BUT SOMETIMES IT IS BETTER TO SEE HOW THE :glasses :glasses
MONEY IS BEING LAID CLOSE TO RACE TIME.

:pL :pL :pL :pL :pL ON SUNDAY IN SHA TIN (HONG KONG) IN THE EARLY HOURS IS THE :applause HONG KONG CUP :applause

:hyper :hyper THE WINNER :hyper :hyper

AMBITIOUS DRAGON..........

dub
bobbyboy
mzawfer
mzawfer

PreviousNext

Return to >>>A day in a life !