mzawf.org • View topic - 'Landmine' vis a vis Goldmine
Login

• Advertisement

'Landmine' vis a vis Goldmine

This forum gives you the opportunity to share your experiences with others.
Make the ordinary extra ordinary...join the forum now
Forum rules
This forum welcomes contributions from you if you have something to share about your everyday experience, it might be something about your job or it might be about an ambition or a particular experience that stands out as a challenge, achievement, disappointment!
  • Author
Landmine' vis a vis Goldmine

Postby gooner » Sun Jun 06, 2021 6:02 pm

Looking back to April when BTC reached a high in excess of 45k [2thumbup.gif] falling then roughly by 20k as of now £25125. :aok
October2020 we were looking at a Bitcoin being 8.2k then the following 6 months an increase to a all time high. :clap In the past four weeks fluctuating within a couple of thou snack.gif
As pushing and shoving continues about energy consumption and noting Bitcoin mining is a competitive business the industry pushes towards a greener option :punch Environmental self governance (ESG) this along with Exchange Traded funds issues of money laundering, power consumption. Resulting none other than an interesting point of discussion :getsmiley :earth
Regardless the Oner invested back in April 2018 roughly halving from the £700 high to approximately £400. Recent satoshi buys (as posted) all in the red! My thoughts are to invest another £100 while BTC price is relatively stable and believe that BTC will return to 45k by the year’s end (not intended as advice) or possibly more moving forward.
While the missus gives me it in the neck over my gambling habit :wub
Minefield or goldmine a 21st century wild west :blowup
More reading bitcoins-trillion-dollar-issue

For this message the author gooner has received thanks: 2
dub, Nevis
gooner
Admin
Admin

Have thanks: 281 times

Advertisement

Postby gooner » Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:50 pm

Moving forward from the chaotic to more a sublime year in all things crypto. Acceptance ' satoshi piggy bank notion' and not to keep banging on that 200 squids invested in satoshi back in 2018 is worth more than double :celebrate At some point I'll want to spend my satoshi stash :thumbsup with spending power [2thumbup.gif] BTC, in its infancy (as shown in the graph) the next phase has begun :punch moving forward. I use coinbase but crypto.com is another good starting snack.gif
line.png

dub, Nevis
gooner
Admin
Admin

Panic

Postby gooner » Sun Jun 20, 2021 3:59 pm

Times are changing big time [Panic_.gif] as the world and all it contains stumbles blindly into the 21st century. [Panic_.gif] As a Orwellian vision of society evolves, drip-drip drip, moving forward to a new reality. [Panic_.gif] The likes of Boris Johnson, Vladimir Putin, Xi Jinping, Trump et alia shaping the future along with billionaire money moguls mega-corporations such as Amazon, Samsung, Tesla, Microsoft , Apple, Coca Cola, Mc Donald’s.... compound wealth. [Panic_.gif] Where does this leave the general factotum? Us! :punch :joker At some point in the future ordering a Pizza and Cola 4 delivery might have implications and fallouts [Panic_.gif]
“Hello quick food would you like to place an order”
“hello yes I’ll have a pizza, cheese on heavy with processed meat and relish pickle and cheese”. :hungry
“OK sir can I have your central bank code” .......”
I have to notify you sir that this order could invalidate your health and medical insurance” [Panic_.gif]
“Oh!” :-D
“May I suggest a a wheat free pizza base with chopped tomato, Greek olives pimento and feta, and a bottle of water. Alternately would you consider a salad with vinegar dressing and bottle of water, keeping you within Global order digital health guidelines obligations.” (GOD) :innocent ‘I jest you not’!
...if you’re adverse to change for sure change it will! :confused

For this message the author gooner has received thanks: 3
dub, mzawf, Nevis
gooner
Admin
Admin

El Salvador

Postby gooner » Sat Jun 26, 2021 5:14 pm

Bryan's Bitcoin Bytes...
PB.png

:thunbsup
Reddit.com

For this message the author gooner has received thanks: 3
dub, mzawf, Nevis
gooner
Admin
Admin

Re: 'Landmine' vis a vis Goldmine

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 30, 2021 2:07 pm

[quote="gooner"]Moving forward from the chaotic to more a sublime year in all things crypto. Acceptance ' satoshi piggy bank notion' and not to keep banging on that 200 squids invested in satoshi back in 2018 is worth more than double :celebrate At some point I'll want to spend my satoshi stash :thumbsup with spending power [2thumbup.gif] BTC, in its infancy (as shown in the graph) the next phase has begun :punch moving forward. I use coinbase but crypto.com is another good starting snack.gif
[/quote] The graph defo shows (if u believe in stats)2022/2023 going to be a good year for bitcoin. doge is one to watch icon_paper.gif [attachment=0]line.png[/attachment]
Attachments
line.png

Postby gooner » Mon Jul 12, 2021 4:08 pm

For this message the author gooner has received thanks: 4
donna, dub, mzawf, Nevis
gooner
Admin
Admin

Landmine' vis a vis Goldmine

Postby gooner » Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:07 pm

back in (Jan) 2021 with BTC then @ 22k. then the BullRun... in May peaking @42k. bouncing now @ 22karound < > 27k on the Month. With the crypto universe al mainly following the bitcoin lead :earth looks as if a correction is underway in the markets. A period of calm ahead icon_paper.gif by no means near the end-game
All Hail Nakamoto Satoshi :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy
At some point in the future when your grand kids visit you, you can either tell them :getsmiley
1 You missed the boat on cryptocurrencies.
2 You were an early adopter and made money out of trading cryptos!
But, before you choose option 2 and join the crypto world, you need to join https://www.cryptocompare.com/

my invite to CoinBase... https://www.coinbase.com/join/vincen_q5
Satoshi Nakamoto
Never forget the true meaning of Bitcoin:
Ending the control of Banks and Governments over your Money

There are risks associated with investing in cryptocurrencies. Investing in cryptocurrencies involves risk

mzawf, Nevis
gooner
Admin
Admin

PreviousNext

Return to >>>A day in a life !