mzawf.org • View topic - 'Landmine' vis a vis Goldmine
Login

• Advertisement

'Landmine' vis a vis Goldmine

This forum gives you the opportunity to share your experiences with others.
Make the ordinary extra ordinary...join the forum now
Forum rules
This forum welcomes contributions from you if you have something to share about your everyday experience, it might be something about your job or it might be about an ambition or a particular experience that stands out as a challenge, achievement, disappointment!
  • Author
Re: 'Landmine' vis a vis Goldmine

Postby beawear » Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:42 pm

"" via sms to my mobile :firey ignore. Your Paypal account has been resticted. YOU have 12H to confirm the account information or your account will be closed [laugh.gif]
Opening an incognito search posting the given link total [b]spoof gobsmack[/b] :firey the link follow it at your own desire...http://paypal.co.uk.heaq.pw/m/Login.php ... jKcozey967 with a return of taking me to an exact PayPal login page... noting google had listed the spoof page as insecure and it is! and totally fake watch out for robbing shysters :wink

THIS Christmas :punch
Happy Christmas bigwave.gif
If it looks to good to be true it likely is!
beawear

Advertisement

Postby dodgy » Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:44 pm

ITS A SCAM [laugh.gif]
[attachment=0]bollocks.png[/attachment]
Another bad taste ioke
Hi,
Please Withdraw Your Commissions :scratch
Unfortunately we cannot hold your funds anymore :o
since maximum period of time is already expired. :rotfl

Withdraw Your Commissions Now! :scratch

If unclaimed - will be vanished within few hours. :shock:

Admin
:rotfl
[attachment=0]bollocks.png[/attachment] but still they try! :blowup
Attachments
bollocks.png
dodgy

Postby beaware » Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:41 pm

BOgus ! SMS msg DOING THE CIRCUIT... You have a refund of £260 :scratch Request a refund and allow 3 days for it to appear in your account :rotfl don't follow the link in the message... Argos would not sms u (Phishing) don't get burnt stay safe Happy Seasonal Holiday
beaware

Postby cognizance » Tue May 28, 2019 2:13 pm

More like Total Recall! To be seen or not to be seen that is the question… A glimpse into what’s to come
When fashion meets personal security
https://cvdazzle.com/
Facial technology is here and now. Government opinions suggest it’s not a wise way forward. “yea I’m dunk blue” unless it’s a code 57
It’s not what they tell us its more about what they fail to mention...................................
cognizance

Postby gooner » Tue May 28, 2019 2:55 pm

Coinbase referrals...
Using digital currency is more fun with friends! You can invite your friends by sharing the provided link. Once your friend buys or sells $100 (£72) of digital currency or more, you will both get $10 (£7) of free bitcoin.
INVITE FRIENDS AND GET FREE BITCOIN

Invite a friend who buys or sells $100 (£72) of digital currency or more, and you'll both earn $10 (£7) of free bitcoin!
Follow my referrals link participate & Learn!
https://www.coinbase.com/join/vincen_q5
BOOM :blowup
At some point in the future when your grand kids visit you, you can either tell them :getsmiley
1 You missed the boat on cryptocurrencies.
2 You were an early adopter and made money out of trading cryptos!
But, before you choose option 2 and join the crypto world, you need to join cryptocompare.com

Following time out or more ‘back seat driving’ with BTC the driving force of the cryptonion markets. And recently seeing a ‘bounce back’ reversal... my experiences with Kraken + Binance being all positive in that learning and eases of usage all being good. But Coinbase are still my choice of starting in all thing crypto follow my referrals link...
Follow my referrals link participate and learn!
https://www.coinbase.com/join/vincen_q5

For this message the author gooner has received thanks: 2
ArthurBrown, Nevis
gooner
Admin
Admin

Have thanks: 281 times

Postby gooner » Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:59 pm

While composing the following text I'm in no doubt that BTC value would have fluctuated by at least $120 (volatile) the numbers r huge and all in 24 hours. Meaning that and if, it was a mainstream form of transacting and, similar to the current fiat system of exchange. Now lets say' ur in cafe that took bits of BTC as payment " then the big question? pay the bill on ordering or chance a saving and pay when when you leave??? :rotfl
Using data collation and subsequent purchase of satoshi, @ 0.0000688747p 10,000 bits (satoshi) might be purchased for 0.688747. Over and across the past 12 months representing my current view on all things BTC :scratc (and is not intended as advice or recommendation in any way). :no
To recap...100,000,000 satoshi is equal to one bitcoin therefore if a satoshi ever reached the value 0.01 pence BTC will be equal to £1,000,000. data, changing realtime if Satoshi = GBP 0.0000688747 = £6,887.47 per BTC. then apply a14 thousand 500% increase the humble penny then is equal to a million £ (roughly speaking) the numbers are huge. This data range includes 12 occasions over 12 months of purchasing satoshi. So if, and for argument sake a whole BTC was purchased at the given rate in that and at that time. I would have had to spend £68,240.86 to achieve 15,541.83 in increased value. :shock:
Speculatively speaking meaning £688.74 invested would have netted £1554.18 added value in that period (12 months)
Leaving a need for a trustworthy avenue to transfer some funds back into fiat :scratch (Government backed currency) https://www.coinbase.com/join/vincen_q5
:-D
Referral link... coinbase https://www.coinbase.com/join/vincen_q5 adding a GBP wallet as well as PayPal wallet also many other helpful and interesting features to the coinbase platform.
At some point in the future when your grand kids visit you, you can either tell them :getsmiley
But, before you choose option 2 and join the crypto world, you need to join cryptocompare.com

Is it just a it by coincidence? Or did Satoshi intend to relate the six days the miners "worked" creating the genesis block, to the time God took to create the world :indifferent as it is written in the Old Testament book of Genesis? Probably not, but this relationship is interesting :indif
genesis block date/time - block 1 date/time
Block 0: 2009-01-03 18:15:05
Block 1: 2009-01-09 02:54:25 (6 days later!)
Follow my link to coinbase a good place to get started with digital currencies :aok
Coinbase referrals...
Using digital currency is more fun with others You can invite your friends by sharing the provided link. Once your friend buys or sells digital currency :director perks. https://www.coinbase.com/join/vincen_q5
INVITE FRIENDS AND GET FREE BITCOIN

Satoshi Nakamoto
Never forget the true meaning of Bitcoin:
Ending the control of Banks and Governments over your Money

For this message the author gooner has received thanks: 4
ArthurBrown, mzawf, Nevis, smug
gooner
Admin
Admin

Postby gooner » Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:11 pm

The Tang Dynasty, incorporated Coins Paper, & Metals, a couple of thousand years past ish. Then the Lydians became the first in the western world to make coins for a means of exchange for goods and services. Countries were soon minting their own coins with specific values.
As soon to be minting their own national digital asset :yes
The Tehran News agency has reported that Iran intends to launch a gold-backed cryptocurrency. This comes less than a week after President Trump slammed virtual currencies on Twitter amid tensions between the historic foes. The New agency reported the development on its English website.
Accordingly, the Central Bank of Iran (CBI) has approved the issuance of new cryptocurrencies. This is according to the CEO of Iranian Information and Communication Technology (ICT) FANAP, Shahab Javanmardi.
Shahab described the measure as follows:
“IRAN’S CRYPTOCURRENCY WILL BE SUPPORTED BY GOLD, BUT ITS FUNCTION IS SIMILAR TO OTHER CRYPTOCURRENCIES. THE CRYPTO ASSET IS DESIGNED TO MAXIMIZE THE USE OF IRANIAN FROZEN BANK ASSETS.”
:thunbsup :hissyfit :applause
Is it a time for a change?. :yes Digital Assets, the 21st century!
Timothy Berners-Lee, the Internet inventor quote.) ‘The Web as I envisaged, we have not seen it yet. The future is still so much bigger than the past’.

Add 30 years +, globally monetary value of the internet is in the region of a trillion bucks.
A decade on...
Bitcoin...
Bitcoin first released as open-source software in 2009, and is generally considered the first decentralised cryptocurrency. Since the release of bitcoin, over 4,000 altcoins (alternative variants of bitcoin, or other cryptocurrencies have emerged. 10 years on now & roughly the estimated market capitalisation of crypto currencies combined – stands in the region of around $135.7 billion. Globally monetary value of the internet is in the region of $trillion, and based on one trillion being one million times one billion. New technologies still being very much in their infancy; blockchain, hyperledger, cloud computing, cloud storage, Smartphone’s, mobile apps, bitcoin, artificial intelligence, social media...
‘Fri 12 Jul 2019 03.17 BSTLast modified on Fri 12 Jul 2019 15.48 BST’ :getsmiley Donald Trump: Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies aren't money :indifferent
Loosely interpreted as, I will have the biggest slice of the pie anyway. Therefore best we or us or you and the ‘run of the mill’ Jane or John Doe, best step up to the bar.
Satoshi Nakamoto
Never forget the true meaning of Bitcoin:
Ending the control of Banks and Governments over your Money
(which may b considered as a 'double edged sword') :scratch
Coinbase being my starting point :-D
Me I earned a few dollars in digital assets by watching a vid taking a quiz :clap
Give your friends the gift of Stellar Lumens "so here they are" :-D
I can Invite up to 4 friends to earn XLM too! They can be new or existing Coinbase users. You’ll earn $10 in XLM for each eligible friend who completes a lesson. :-D
:director My invite link viewtopic.php?f=26&t=1560
Invited friends must complete at least one lesson. Terms and Conditions.
https://coinbase.com/earn/xlm/invite/z7y4r1f8
Give your friends the gift of EOSIO :aok
Invite up to 4 people to earn EOSIO too! They can be new or existing Coinbase users. You’ll earn $10 in EOSIO for each eligible friend who completes a lesson. (follow my link)
:director MY invite link
Invited friends must complete at least one lesson. https://coinbase.com/earn/eos/invite/4wyk3z6q
:director blurb...You earn crypto only for referred individuals that
(1) enter through your referral link and accept my invite, :applause
(2) have, or otherwise open, an eligible account on Coinbase.com, :getsmiley
(3) are not residents of New York or Hawaii State at the time of task completion, or any other location in which the underlying asset is not listed by Coinbase Pro or Consumer :shock:
(4) then complete at least one task on the Coinbase Earn Page. :notworthy
My Invitee must complete at least one lesson
Using digital currency is more fun with others
Once my invitee joins Coinbase through the following link then buys or sells digital currency, you will both get of free % bitcoin. https://www.coinbase.com/join/vincen_q5
BOOM :blowup
But, before you choose option 2 and join the crypto world, you need to join https://www.cryptocompare.com/

:mz

For this message the author gooner has received thanks: 3
ArthurBrown, mzawf, Nevis
gooner
Admin
Admin

PreviousNext

Return to >>>A day in a life !