mzawf.org • View topic - Year of the DOG
Login

• Advertisement

Year of the DOG

This forum gives you the opportunity to share your experiences with others.
Make the ordinary extra ordinary...join the forum now
Forum rules
This forum welcomes contributions from you if you have something to share about your everyday experience, it might be something about your job or it might be about an ambition or a particular experience that stands out as a challenge, achievement, disappointment!
  • Author
Year of the DOG

Postby mzawf » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:14 pm

The following text is a hugely truncated view as written by us, and based on our understanding of the cosmos
Only intended as guidance a more in-depth reading can be obtained from a practitioner of Chinese Astrology or by viewing the enumerable sites featured on the World Wide Web (www) connected to this discipline
Chinese Astrology – Friday the 16th of February marks the beginning of the Chinese New Year and start of the 11th cycle since 2006 for the Dog sign.
The Chinese lunar calendar was first introduced in 2037 B.C. A compete cycle takes sixty years and is made up of five smaller cycles of 12 years each. The 78th cycle started on 02 February 1984 and will end on February 05 2044
According to legend, the Lord Buddha summoned all the animals to come to him before he departed from Earth.
Only twelve came to bid him farewell. As a reward he named a year after each one in the order that they arrived.
First to arrive was the Rat, then the Ox, the Tiger, Rabbit, Dragon, Snake, Horse, Sheep. Followed then by, the Monkey, the Rooster, Dog, and Boar.
The twelve animals we have today.
The animal ruling the year in which you were born exercises an influence on your life. The Chinese say
This is the animal that hides in your Heart’

In at Eleven and joining the party, we have The Dog in all its glory
I am the Dog
Your Faithful best buddy without end.
I am the protector of Justice, equality only but a sole friend.
A life of honour is a neck never chained.
My life is yours, all so sweet.
For me, to all who hold the treats?
Be blessed by the spirit of the dog
The 11th cycle brings dawn to a protective year. Problems and health upsets are few and the dog will be able to increase his-and-her knowledge, and spend time to study and read. A time for relaxation and meditation Good progress in endeavors is made throughout this year. The Canine native will have some achievement in their career but with little profit or return on any digressions.
Self belief is your strength.
Be health conscious with a positive mental attitude, stay fit eat and drink plenty (water is good) facilitating good health and a sound mind.

Dog Years: 1910, 1922, 1934, 1946, 1958, 1970, 1982, 1994, 2006, 2018
Some Famous Names Born to the Dog Sign: Bridget Bardot, Harry Houdini, Donald Trump, George W Bush, Bill Clinton, Elvis Presley, Winston Churchill, Prince William, Jenifer Lopez,
I am the Boar
Last to arrive at Buda’s Bash
Of all God’s children I have the purest heart.
By giving myself freely I am richer from the start
Bonded to all mankind by common fellowship, my good will is universal,
All encompassing, unconditional and without restraint
I walk in Loves protective light and see all that’s good
…. It’s both fortuitous and a frustrating year for the native Boar, aspirations and desires. He-and-her maybe disappointed if expectations are too high Difficulties may arise from many directions possibly a result of past neglect, miscalculations or errors in judgment. The Boar would be wise to pay caution to confidentiality on a personal level using a need to know approach, and deal with criticism constructively, for that win win result.
Be positive in all endeavors’ being a sensible way forward.

Health Happiness & Wealth
Boar Years: 1959, 1971, 1983, 1995, 2007, 2019
Famous people born in the year of the Boar:
Alfred Hitchcock, Al Capone, Woody Allen, J D Rockefeller, David Bowie, Amy Winehouse,

I am the Rat a self proclaimed acquisitor
I am a link, yet I function as a complete unit.
Life is one joyous journey for survival
I am progress, exploration and insight.
I am a womb of activity and share the night!
1st in the door at Buda’s farewell party, The Rat
2018 brings an overly quiet year but both busy and challenging for the Rat. Fortune will come in three! Be influential contribute to new ideas, and encompass change. Worries are too much at this time, past unresolved issues occupy the mind and in the spirit of the Boar the past is behind you and the future ahead, patience and prudence is the way to go.
The quietness will dissipate as the Boar moves towards the Ox cycle and busy will become BUSY!
Healthy eating with regular rest and sleep habits will ensure you have the needed stamina to accomplish much in the forthcoming year, positive things abound. Stay focused and don’t lose sight of your wants and more importantly your dreams.
Health Happiness & Wealth

Famous people born in the year of the Rat: Prince Charles; Charlotte Bronte, Mozart. William Shakespeare. Past: 1948, 1960, 1972, 1984, 1996, 2008, 2020

I am the Ox Ranking 2nd
I am the stabilizing force; I seek to serve integrity, and bear the burden of righteousness.
I stand immobile against the test of adversity
Resolute and unimpeachable
I abide by the laws of nature –
Patiently, and stoically pushing the wheels of fate.
Thus I shall weave a path to my destiny
Although problems may seem large this year, things will turn out to be less serious than when first viewed…
The Ox native will enjoy a moderately happy time this year as most or any perceived complication will be doable and resolved satisfactorily. Clearing obstacles and meeting life’s oppositions, some unexpected or forced travel with reward as the Ox character moves forward into 2019
Be cautious in financial dealings with friends and vendors alike.
A dynamic memorable year with and many boundaries relined

Health & Happiness
Famous people born in the year of the Ox
Walt Disney, Margret Thatcher, Vincent van Gogh, I am the Ox
Famous people born in the year of the Ox
Walt Disney: Margret Thatcher; Vincent van Gogh, (Ox Years) 1949, 61, 73, 85 97, 2009, 2021.

The Tiger (ranking 3rd) Setting trails ablaze, seeking the unobtainable
I am the Tiger a paradox of delight. The entire world is my stage.
All hail me the unparalleled performer, agile fast and clever.
If you get me onside we can transverse life’s carousels rides
A year ahead in which the Tiger is protected from danger. However her-or-him will have to work hard for those wins and hard earned gains . Cultivate a tactile cavalier to targets and goals Tiredness and or self imposed isolation highlights the need, time for some well earned R&R. Influential contacts help to steer plans on course leading to positive outcomes
New challenges’ will not faze me, success my only goal with the rewards I hold.

Tiger years: 1950, 1962, 1974, 1986, 1998, 2010, 2022.
Sir Richard Branson, Beethoven, Marilyn Monroe, Princess Anne, Groucho Marx.

I am the Rabbit ranking 4
Hours ruled by the Rabbit 5a.m to 7.am
I am in tune with the pulse of the universe.
In my quiet and solitude I hear the melodies of the soul.
Sometimes I’ll subdue my ability to conform bucking trends to follow a norm.
The colour of my words is in delicate pastel hues.
The words I speak are from the heart and in my best belief, are true.
I epitomize harmony and inner peace and move easily with the flow.
I am a Rabbit I see I know
A leveled year to be had coming from the Rabbit sign. Many gains can be achieved by fixing past and unresolved issues. Family and friends are all gel nicely with forthcoming leisure and recreational plans all of which bring much pleasure. The workplace environment lends to some unfounded criticism from ‘superiors’ this closes any ongoing dialog, but this state is temporary one only slowing an inevitable outcome. Which turn out to favour a personal standpoint nicely?
Be conservative this year and do not act independently and avoid setbacks that cause extra expense.
Trust in yourself.

Health Happiness
Rabbit years: 1951 1963, 1975, 1987, 1999, 2011, 2023.
Famous people born in the year of the Rabbit: Albert Einstein, Queen Victoria, Orson Wells, Fidel Castro.
Peter Falk, Ali McGraw, Queen Victoria, Albert Einstein. I am the Rabbit

I am the Dragon Ranking 5th
Hours ruled by the Dragon 7a.m to 9 a.m
I am an unquenchable fire.
I am the centre of all energy with a stout heroic heart.
I am truth and light and hold power and glory in my sway.
I have been chosen to tame the fates with truth and light.
A difficult year for the Dragon as problems can arise from unexpected areas as plans might go askew, if a notion of “being in control” is abandoned. This is the time to push new ideas, a time for thought and clarity bringing that leveled mindset, of all things being equal. Try to avoid confrontation from any perceived adversaries, fielding opposing views. This will allow an opportunity to regain that kudos from past setbacks. Stay Focused while paying attention to health and well being. Too much of a good thing can bring both an erroneous and negative payback.
Compromise, Understanding Belief, (CUB) being a necessity moving forward.

Some Famous people born in the year of the Dragon include; John Lennon, St Joan of Arc, Jimmy Connors, Ringo Starr,
Harold Wilson, Salvador Dali, Frank Sinatra, Haile Selassie.
Dragon Years: 1952, 1964, 76, 88, year 2000, 2012, and 2024.

I am the Snake
6th to the party
Mine is the wisdom of ages.
I hold the key to the mysteries of life,
My sights are fixed, my gaze unchanging.
Unyielding, inexorable and deep I advance with steady, un-slackened gait, the solid earth beneath me!
Good opportunities present themselves to the snake. An excellent time to launch new ideas although Him-or-Her may experience minor health issues or maybe a victim of calamity. A fine time for the Snake sign to travel or entertain.
Practice good lifestyle choices vis-a-vis a balanced and regular recreational & leisure plan
Health & Happiness being a good goal to target

Anniversaries’ The Snake sign, 1965, 1977, 1989, 2001, 2013.
Famous people born in the year of the Snake:
Howard Hughes, J. Paul Getty, King Hassan of Morocco, Picasso.
Princess Grace, John F Kennedy, Howard Hughes

I am the Horse
I am a Kaleidoscope of the mind.
I impart light, colour, and perpetual motion.
I think, I see, I am moved by electric fluidity.
I am unshackled by mundane holds’ unchecked by sturdy binding goals.
I run unimpeded through virgin paths.
My spirit unconquered, my soul forever free.
A good year for the Horse be it academically speaking or within the work environment Him-or-Her could excel in exams or gain a new improved work position or promotion. Shifters and movers (influential People) will take notice of those born to the Horse sign. Some small legal issue concerning family or the departure of a loved one is indicated. No health problems or any financial setbacks expected.
Past Years: 1966, 78, 90, 2002, 2014.
Famous people born to the year of the Horse:
Neil Armstrong, Patty Hearst, Anwar Sadat, King Faisal, Rembrandt, Sir Paul McCartney, Barbara Striesand.

I am the Sheep
I am nature’s special child.
I trust and am rewarded by trust.
All things blossom in the gentleness of my love.
I strive to find beauty in all I behold.
I am fair of face and full of grace.
A stressful period forecasted both work-life demands are OTT (over the top). Romance, financial, family commitments consume much thinking. Not a good time for him-or-her to travel or make investments or for long term commitment. Be cautious, but still retain a good sense of optimism, along with a very single minded and conservative approach to all things related to finance. As the Sheep sign moves towards Boar cycle most hurdles through-out this year will have resolved satisfactorily.
Health and Happiness

Past Years: (Sheep) 1955, 1967 1979, 1991, 2003, 2015
Born to the Sheep sign…
Andy Warhol, Barbara Walters, Catherine Deneuve, Muhammad Ali, Billie Jean King, Michelangelo. Carol Nevis Vincent. :
Peace and love to all our Brothers and Sisters and families "stay safe” let’s not let Evil prevail!

The Monkey was ninth to arrive to the party.
I am the Monkey a seasoned traveler of the Labyrinth, a wizard of the impossible with brave and honest guile.
The Monkey’s brilliance is unmatched in its guile and originality.
The Monkey’s heart is filled with potent magic that could cast a hundred spells.
I am put together for my own pleasure.
I am the Monkey
A difficult year is forecast ideas and plans need more refining to prevent a complete meltdown therefore it’s prudent not to be rushed by false incentives. Words and promises are just that! Do not lend money and curtail ones desire to invest in new technology to extensively. This year he-or-she will discover the real nature, of good friends. Disappointment is a leveling experience benefits an understanding about past errors of judgment
At this time a period to challenge possibility, and to seize the opportunity, stay ‘sharp’!
Headaches will be centered on the human factors and being focused while staying true to the desired goal.
Any health concerns might manifest due to overexertion, and best to ‘chill ‘as much as is possible!

Health & Happiness
Born in the year of the ‘Monkey’.
Charles Dickens, Mick Jagger, Nelson Rockefeller, Bette Davis, Jennifer Aniston, Joe Cocker, Tom Hanks, dub @mzawf.org, and DJ Morris
Monkey years; 1908, 1920, 1932, 1944, 1956 1992, 2004, 2016.
“Hear me” “I am the Rooster” I am on hand to herald the day and to announce its exit too.
I thrive by clockwork and all but precision in my unending quest for perfection. All things will be restored to their rightful place.
The taskmaster the ever watching administrator I seek a perfect order in the world. I represent unfailing dedication.
A good year for the Rooster character as lost power and position can be restored. Travel or entertaining and parties are foreseen. Gains will be moderate and losses minimal along with good progress at steady pace in all but a few considerations. His-or-her life may become clouded by some unhappiness or brooding broken friendships or romantic quarrels can occur if the Rooster is too determined have everything done their way.

Famous people born in the year of the Rooster include
Elton John, Peter Ustinov, Pope Paul V1, Prince Philip and more….
Rooster Years include, 1957, 1969, 1981, 1993, 2005, and 2017.

For this message the author mzawf has received thanks:
dub
mzawf
Admin
Admin

Have thanks: 513 times

Advertisement

Return to >>>A day in a life !