mzawf.org • View topic - Satire Truth Reality :)/)
Login

• Advertisement

Satire Truth Reality :)/)

General Stuff !
Make a Post on the Bulletin Board
click to blog >>> blog.php
Forum rules
Join mzawf :-)
  • Author
Reality :)/)

Postby smug » Thu Sep 08, 2022 9:07 am

"Now The Joke's On You."
truss.png

In Lizzie Dripping's acceptance blurb, she said Boris was loved from Kyiv to Carlisle and more" also thanking her friend
'the outgoing leader, my friend, Boris Johnson'. :heart
Boris, you got Brexit done :kiss You crushed Jeremy Corbyn. You rolled out the vaccine and you stood up to Vladimir Putin :punch
Mushrooms and Bullshit comes to mind hide.gif
more of the same [surrender.gif] the biggest reality show in town [pottytrain5.gif
Rishi at least has a grip on reality :joker
For those who lived through the reign of the 'Iron Lady' Margaret Hilda Thatcher, snack.gif
Prime Minister of the United Kingdom from 1979 to 1990 [Freedom_msn.uk.gif]
:director enter Big Truss the Boris puppet person "I gotchu" "I agree" "bet that " [partyanimal.gif]
[Freedom_msn.uk.gif] [Panic_.gif]
:director self serving hypocrites :3some :party
:blowup

Urban Dictionary, the place where uncool people like myself go to for things such as this, defines "Big Truss" as Pompano slang with varying meanings such as "I gotchu" or "I agree" or "Bet that." It's actually not far off. Pompano is where Jackson hails from in South Florida.5 Dec 2019

For this message the author smug has received thanks: 4
dub, Luma, mzawf, Nevis
smug
Support
Support

Have thanks: 129 times
Highscores: 1

Advertisement

Re: Satire Truth Reality :)/)

Postby gooner » Mon Sep 12, 2022 3:35 pm

There are lots of reasons to end the British monarchy. King Charles III is the best.
By Ahmed Twaij, journalist, filmmaker and doctor
Sept. 9, 2022, 11:58 PM BST

For this message the author gooner has received thanks: 2
Luma, mzawf
gooner
Admin
Admin

Have thanks: 281 times

Postby smug » Mon Sep 12, 2022 3:46 pm

gooner wrote:There are lots of reasons to end the British monarchy. King Charles III is the best.
By Ahmed Twaij, journalist, filmmaker and doctor
:director I can hear myself commenting as often on overly rich self centered individuals like Trump, Putin, Musk,
Sept. 9, 2022, 11:58 PM BST
para2)The queen’s demise ended a reign spanning seven decades and the terms of 14 U.S. presidents and 15 British prime ministers. She was heir to, and in turn passes on, a chain of rule defined by the brutality of the British Empire as it conquered and exploited people around the world. As a British-born Iraqi who grew up in London, it still pains me to visit the British Museum and see what was plundered from the nation during a ferocious colonial rule.

and with respect :notworthy........(para3)Charles, too, has benefited from this self-interested and abusive conduct, and some of the most odious royal traditions continue under him. For starters, in a country suffering from worsening inflation, a collapsing health service and rising poverty, King Charles III and his family will still enjoy an annual payment from the British government known as the “Sovereign Grant.”as former President Trump alledgedly avoided income taxes, Rothchilds family...
BANKSTERS AND WARMONGERS How much wealth and power is enough?
I'm not so much of a royalist as the wife :kiss but am awaked to the fact people want to come and live in England [Freedom_msn.uk.gif]
All hail King Charles III :punch The shield is supported by the English lion on the left and Scottish unicorn on the right and is surmounted by the Royal crown... motto of the Sovereign, Dieu et mon droit ('God and my right').
with Northern Ireland too clover [Freedom_msn.uk.gif]
viewtopic.php?f=49&t=1752

For this message the author smug has received thanks: 2
Luma, mzawf
smug
Support
Support

Have thanks: 129 times
Highscores: 1

Postby donna » Tue Nov 22, 2022 3:53 pm

As a staunch Royalist I have always loved and admired the Queen for her unfailing devotion and service to her realm and it's people. Here is why I think we should keep the Monarchy, one being that a Monarch is there to serve all the people, unlike a political leadership which represents a particular party. There is also more of a sense of pride and love and respect for our Queen that no politician could ever hope to recieve. and there is also the income from tourism, as is wonderfully explained in the link below.
"While the average annual cost for UK taxpayers in royal upkeep comes to around £500m a year, Brand Finance estimates the monarchy’s brand contributes £2.5bn to the British economy in the same timeframe."
https://sports.yahoo.com/much-money-doe ... 40ugmG7I0A

And here is an excellent link explaining how much it costs to keep the Royal family.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... ey-figures

For this message the author donna has received thanks: 3
dub, Luma, mzawf
donna
Support
Support

Have thanks: 158 times

Postby Luma » Sun Dec 25, 2022 10:26 am

:earth :wub
luma xmas.jpg

For this message the author Luma has received thanks: 3
dub, Nevis, Sarah
Luma
mzawfer
mzawfer

Have thanks: 128 times

poisoned chalice

Postby Luma » Fri Sep 15, 2023 3:00 pm

[Panic_.gif]
panic.png

reportedly icon_paper.gif 'Pang,' 'the fat one,' aka the rocket man :party has 6 billion while a reincarnated vlad the impaler :devil-smile allegedly to be worth 470 billion :thumbsdown
countries with unrest 2023?
Algeria, Burkina Faso, Chad, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Mauritania, Mozambique, Niger, Sudan, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, and Yemen are all currently experiencing some form of terrorist insurgency. :thumbsdown
pang along with a 21st century rasputin are topping the leader board for modern-day couple of [smiliefurious.gif] [smiliefurious.gif] [smiliefurious.gif]
Luma
mzawfer
mzawfer

Have thanks: 128 times

Lion Groove

Postby mzawf » Mon Jan 01, 2024 3:57 pm

Donate to the RSPCA

" watch live adventure on YouTube"

reinvented Lions Head easter egg box nevis
green screen filming nevis
dance vinchento lara

artwork & editing by VIctOryROMANs