High Street Live, Crawley, West Sussex
What a great day! There is certainly some great talent in Brighton and Crawley, and I was lucky enough to see some of it.
I also have some apologies to make as I lost all my notes
and, due to one glass too many of the excellent wines on offer in the High Street ;-)
(part of the job, have to be sociable) I forgot (when the morning came) who was who.
Hey Ho, we're all learning.
Grateful thanks must go to Chris Oxlade who did a marvelous job of introducing the bands (and sending me the playlist)
Video from : www.youtube.com
I also have some apologies to make as I lost all my notes
and, due to one glass too many of the excellent wines on offer in the High Street ;-) (part of the job, have to be sociable) I forgot (when the morning came) who was who.
Hey Ho, we're all learning.
Grateful thanks must go to Chris Oxlade who did a marvelous job of introducing the bands (and sending me the playlist)

Video from : www.youtube.com