year of the Horse
(luma art)
The following text is a hugely truncated view as written @ mzawf.org on how the animal inherited by birth integrates into nature’s forces and yin Yang of all existences.
When Buddha prepared to depart the mortal world, twelve creatures answered his call.
Each arrived according to their nature by wit, strength, patience, or quiet resolve—and each was entrusted with a place in the turning of time.
As the cycle unfolds, fortune favours balance, self-mastery, and awareness.
In an age where worldly leadership often falls short, wisdom returns to the individual and the care of one’s own conduct
I am the Horse
I am a Kaleidoscope of the mind.
I impart light, colour, and perpetual motion.
I think, I see, I am moved by electric fluidity.
I am unshackled by mundane holds’ unchecked by sturdy binding goals.
I run unimpeded through virgin paths.
My spirit unconquered, my soul forever free.
A mixed year
Prosperous energy accompanies steady movement.
Health is safeguarded by moderation, and happiness follows a balanced mindset.
Keeping loyal company onside brings benefits.
As external leadership weakens, self-discipline preserves momentum and purpose.
In the fast pace of contemporary life, pacing oneself prevents burnout and preserves joy.
Plans are realized without much effort and the horse native will be lucky playing out hunches or following ‘gut instincts’.
Good lifestyle choices aid health and well being
Past Years: 1966, 78, 90, 2002, 2014, 2026
Famous people born to the year of the Horse:
Neil Armstrong, Patty Hearst, Anwar Sadat, King Faisal, Rembrandt, Sir Paul McCartney, Barbara Striesand.
Corresponds to the western sign: Gemini
I am the Sheep
I am nature’s special child.
I trust and am rewarded by trust.
All things blossom in the gentleness of my love.
I strive to find beauty in all I behold.
I am fair of face and full of grace.
Fortune smiles upon my countenance.
A Smooth and Tranquil Year.
Gentle blessings prevail.
Health improves in peaceful settings, and happiness grows with kindness and inward creativity.
In uncertain times, moral sensitivity becomes a guiding light.
In the modern world, empathy and creativity remain powerful currencies.
In the months ahead the past may revisit with an old dilemma or troubling problem but now ending in stored merit.
Good lifestyle choices aid health and well being
Past years- 1955, 1967 1979, 1991, 2003, 2015, 2027
Born to the Goat/Sheep
Andy Warhol, Barbara Walters, Catherine Deneuve, Muhammad Ali, Billie Jean King, Michelangelo. Carol nevis Vincent.
Peace and love to our Brothers and Sisters let’s not let Evil prevail!
Corresponds to the western sign: Cancer
The Monkey , ninth to arrive to the party.
Bringing a ‘can do’ positive attitude! It’s the Monkey
I am the Monkey a seasoned traveler of the Labyrinth,
Spellbinding coupled with diversions creating impossible scenarios.
The Monkey’s brilliance is unmatched to its guile and originality.
The Monkey’s heart is filled with potent magic that could cast a hundred spells or more.
Basically I am put together for my own pleasure.
Health is preserved through focus, and happiness follows skilful achievements.
With leaders failing to provide direction, discernment separates cleverness from wisdom.
In a digital age, attention to detail proves more valuable than constant multitasking.
A moderately happy year in-store for the Monkey sign bringing both a busy time with many challenges to navigate. Tranquillity is restored to day to day existence resulting a fair and balanced year ahead.
Good lifestyle choices aid health and well being
Born to the ‘Monkey sign’.
Charles Dickens, Mick Jagger, Nelson Rockefeller, Bette Davis, Jennifer Aniston, Joe Cocker, Tom Hanks, dub @mzawf.org.
Monkey years, 1908, 1920, 1932, 1944, 1956,…1992, 2004, 2016, 2028
Corresponds to the western sign:Leo
“Hear me” “I am the Rooster”
I am on hand to herald the day and to announce its exit too.
I thrive by clockwork and all but precision in my unending quest for perfection.
All things will be restored to their rightful place
The taskmaster the ever watching administrator
I seek a perfect order in the world. I represent unfailing dedication.
A Challenging time moving forward
Order invites good fortune.
Health is upheld through discipline, and satisfaction comes from diligence rightly applied.
As public order wavers, personal integrity restores balance.
In present-day life, consistency and clarity build lasting respect.
The Rooster may find many obstacles to negate moving forward leaning towards a quarrelsome time ahead, keeping your adversaries close and friends even closer as with astute thinking.
Good lifestyle choices aid health and well being
Famous people born in the year of the Rooster include
Elton John, Peter Ustinov, Pope Paul V1, Prince Philip and more….
Rooster Years include, 1957, 1969, 1981, 1993, 2005, and 2017, 2029
Corresponds to the western sign: Virgo
I am the Dog
Faithful to who is holding the ‘chew’
I am the protector of Justice, Equality only but a sole friend.
A life with honour is a neck never chained.
Albeit my life is yours,
A year of expansion and progress
Health benefits from easing worry, and happiness is strengthened through loyalty and fairness.
When trust in leaders erodes, steadfast principles protect the heart.
In an interconnected world, trust and integrity remain foundations of security.
A year of outward thinking and with positive progress
A low profile might be wise choice, joining forces with like minded individuals instead of acting independently being a good caution bringing positive outcome
Good lifestyle choices aid health and well being
Born in the year of the ‘Dog’;
Volotaire, Charles Bronson, Cher, Zsa ZSa Gabor, Itzhak Rabin…
Past: 1958, 1970, 1982, 1994, 2006, 2018. 2030
Corresponds to the western sign: Libra
I am the Boar
Of all God’s children I have the purest heart.
By giving myself freely I am richer and twice the best.
Bonded to all mankind by common fellowship, my good will is universal and unconditional and without bounds.
A good year for the Boar (Pig)
Materilistic surpluses increase and blessings are shared.
Health prospers through moderation, and happiness deepens through generosity and gratitude.
In modern times, conscious enjoyment ensures abundance is sustained rather than depleted.
Looking inward cultivates contentment beyond material comfort.
Latent recognition brings some reward avoid overspending and extravagance if advantage is seen to bring tangible gain.
Best to attend important affairs in-house or in a confidential manner.
Good lifestyle choices aid health and well being
Boar Years: 1959, 1971, 1983, 1995, 2007,2019, 2031
Famous people born in the year of the Boar:
Alfred Hitchcock, Al Capone, Woody Allen, J D Rockefeller, David Bowie, Amy Winehouse,
Corresponds to the western sign:Scorpio
I am the Rat a self proclaimed leader!
I am a link, yet I function as a complete unit.
Life is one joyous journey for survival
I am progress, exploration and insight.
I am a womb of activity and share the night!
A difficult period is forecast
Clarity of mind prevails; health is preserved through restraint and routine and good fortune follows careful planning and thoughtfulness.
As worldly leaders fail the masses, the Rat prospers by trusting inner judgement and measured self-direction.
In modern affairs, wise management of information and commitments adds advantage.
However plans may not all be accomplished without encountering changes or excepting inconvenient circumstance
A time for patience and prudence (be on your toes)
Good lifestyle choices aid health and well being
Famous people born in the year of the Rat
Prince Charles, Charlotte Bronte, Mozart. William Shakespeare.
Past: 1948, 1960, 1972, 1984, 1996, 2008>>>2032
Corresponds to the western sign: Sagittarius
I am the Ox. I am the stabilizing force; I seek to serve integrity, and bear the burden of righteousness.
I abide by the laws of nature
Patiently pushing the wheels of fate
Thus I shall weave my own destiny
An unsettled year for the Ox native
Heaven favours perseverance.
Strong constitution endures, and quiet happiness is secured as diligence brings lasting reward.
In today’s world, steady progress and reliability outshine haste and constant change.
Looking inward confirms that true strength comes from steadfast resolve.
Luck will favour undertakings and speculation of sort albeit there is always contrary to the norm so prudence and restraint would be best observed in these situations.
Good lifestyle choices aid health and well being
Famous people born in the year of the Ox-Walt Disney, Margret Thatcher, Vincent van Gogh,
1949, 61, 73, 85 97, 2009. >>>>2033 (Ox Year.)
Corresponds to the western sign:Capricorn
I am the Tiger a paradox of delight.
The entire world is my stage.
I seek the unattainable.
I set trails ablaze and seek the unobtainable
All hail me the unparalleled performer.
A moderately good year
Vital forces are prosperous yet require governance.
Health flourishes when strength is restrained, and joy follows disciplined courage.
Where leaders falter, the Tiger must rule first over the self.
In contemporary life, leadership is most effective when boldness is guided by respect & self-control.
Promotions or recognition seem favourable facilitating additional income, investment and consolidation ideas will come easily but caution is best observed as with all speculation.
Good lifestyle choices aid health and well being
Tiger years: 1950, 1962, 1974, 1986, 1998, 2010, 2022
Sir Richard Branson, Beethoven, Marilyn Monroe, Princess Anne, Groucho Marx, Ho Chi Minh, Alex Guinness, Rudolf Nureyev, St Francis Xavier, Marilyn Munroe, Emily Bronte, Simon Bolivar…
Corresponds to the western sign: Aquarius
I am the Rabbit
I am in tune with the pulse of the universe.
In my quiet and solitude I hear the melodies of the soul.
I float above commonplace dissent & decay.
I colour my words in delicate pastel hues.
I epitomize harmony and inner peace.
Protective influences surround the year.
Calm environments sustain health, and happiness is found where harmony and courtesy are observed.
Looking inward restores balance and quiet confidence.
Moving forward the Rabbit individual will find the year ahead both a happy and busy time.
In all matters overall gains far exceed any losses resulting in an excellent year looking back as the sheep symbol comes into view in (2027)
Good lifestyle choices aid health and well being
Rabbit years: 1951 1963, 1975, 1987, 1999, 2011, 2023
Special people born in the year of the Rabbit
Albert Einstein, Queen Victoria, Orson Wells, Fidel Castro.
Peter Falk, Ali McGraw, Queen Victoria, Albert Einstein.
Corresponds to the western sign:Pisces.
I am the Dragon
I am the centre of all energy with a stout & heroic heart.
I am the Dragon creative and magnanimous
My presence driven by sound and logic.
I have chosen to tame fate with an unquenchable fire
Celestial favour is present.
Vitality is enhanced through balance, and happiness grows when power is exercised with virtue.
In an age of failing leadership, true authority is proven through moral restraint.
Amid modern pressures, choosing peace over urgency preserves both strength and goodwill.
Looking inward aligns ambition with higher purpose.
Problems in general tend to resolve themselves passive over aggressive is best observed.
good lifestyle choices aid health and well being
Famous people born to the year of the Dragon include;
St Joan of Arc, Martin Luther king Jr, John Lennon, Al Pacino, Bruce Lee, Chuck Norris, Isabella Rossellini,. Vladimir Putin, Che Guevara, Ringo Starr, Harold Wilson, Salvador Dali, Frank Sinatra, Haile Selassie,
Boris Johnson, Deng Xiaoping.
Dragon Years: 1952, 1964, 76, 88, 2000 2012, 2024
Corresponds to the western sign:Aries
I am the Snake mine is the wisdom of ages.
I hold the key to the mysteries of life,
My sights are fixed, my gaze unchanging.
Unyielding, inexorable and deep I advance with steady, un-slackened gait, the solid earth beneath me.
An energetic time for the snake sign.
Health is strengthened by simplicity, and peace follows patience and insight.
When worldly direction proves unreliable, inward clarity reveals the wiser course.
In an age of noise and speed, selective attention becomes a quiet advantage
Resulting a fair year ahead with new outlooks and opportunities presenting themselves.
A year where financial gains outbalance losses and most problems can be resolved through goodwill and humour Good lifestyle choices aid health and well being
Anniversaries’ of the Snake, 1965, 1977, 1989, 2001, 2013,2025
Famous people born in the year of the Snake:
Howard Hughes, J. Paul Getty, King Hassan of Morocco, Picasso.
Princess Grace, John F Kennedy, Bob Dylan, Audrey Hepburn, Benzar Bhutto, Xi Jinping.
Yasser Arafat. Corresponds to the western sign: Taurus
closing reflection
as at Buddha’s farewell, each creature is called not to compete, but to arrive in accordance with their nature. Health and happiness are secured not through haste or reliance on others, but through balance, restraint, and clarity of heart. In this way, the ancient order continues, even in a changing world.
Authors note: all predictions are a summarised vision of The Horse sign and its influence in the days ahead. For example a Monkey born in the hours 11pm / 1pm will have traits of the Rat native as in the Monkey born in hours of the Boar 9pm/ 11 pm will carry some Boar influences. With many more considerations e.g. the five elements?:...
How deep do you want to go, we live in a time of information technology “it’s all on your fingertips?” Stay safe! Health & Happiness!
Confucianism is a philosophical school developed from the teachings of Confucius
Confucianism, Taoism, and Buddhism are considered the “three pillars” of ancient Chinese society. As philosophies and religions, they not only influenced spirituality, but also government, science, the arts, and social structure.

Extracts from The Handbook of Chinese Horoscopes (1979 Theodora.Lau) .
The following text is a hugely truncated view as written @ mzawf.org on how the animal inherited by birth integrates into nature’s forces and yin Yang of all existences.
When Buddha prepared to depart the mortal world, twelve creatures answered his call.
Each arrived according to their nature by wit, strength, patience, or quiet resolve—and each was entrusted with a place in the turning of time.
As the cycle unfolds, fortune favours balance, self-mastery, and awareness.
In an age where worldly leadership often falls short, wisdom returns to the individual and the care of one’s own conduct
I am the Horse
I am a Kaleidoscope of the mind.
I impart light, colour, and perpetual motion.
I think, I see, I am moved by electric fluidity.
I am unshackled by mundane holds’ unchecked by sturdy binding goals.
I run unimpeded through virgin paths.
My spirit unconquered, my soul forever free.
A mixed year
Prosperous energy accompanies steady movement.
Health is safeguarded by moderation, and happiness follows a balanced mindset.
Keeping loyal company onside brings benefits.
As external leadership weakens, self-discipline preserves momentum and purpose.
In the fast pace of contemporary life, pacing oneself prevents burnout and preserves joy.
Plans are realized without much effort and the horse native will be lucky playing out hunches or following ‘gut instincts’.
Good lifestyle choices aid health and well being
Past Years: 1966, 78, 90, 2002, 2014, 2026
Famous people born to the year of the Horse:
Neil Armstrong, Patty Hearst, Anwar Sadat, King Faisal, Rembrandt, Sir Paul McCartney, Barbara Striesand.
Corresponds to the western sign: Gemini
I am the Sheep
I am nature’s special child.
I trust and am rewarded by trust.
All things blossom in the gentleness of my love.
I strive to find beauty in all I behold.
I am fair of face and full of grace.
Fortune smiles upon my countenance.
A Smooth and Tranquil Year.
Gentle blessings prevail.
Health improves in peaceful settings, and happiness grows with kindness and inward creativity.
In uncertain times, moral sensitivity becomes a guiding light.
In the modern world, empathy and creativity remain powerful currencies.
In the months ahead the past may revisit with an old dilemma or troubling problem but now ending in stored merit.
Good lifestyle choices aid health and well being
Past years- 1955, 1967 1979, 1991, 2003, 2015, 2027
Born to the Goat/Sheep
Andy Warhol, Barbara Walters, Catherine Deneuve, Muhammad Ali, Billie Jean King, Michelangelo. Carol nevis Vincent.
Peace and love to our Brothers and Sisters let’s not let Evil prevail!
Corresponds to the western sign: Cancer
The Monkey , ninth to arrive to the party.
Bringing a ‘can do’ positive attitude! It’s the Monkey
I am the Monkey a seasoned traveler of the Labyrinth,
Spellbinding coupled with diversions creating impossible scenarios.
The Monkey’s brilliance is unmatched to its guile and originality.
The Monkey’s heart is filled with potent magic that could cast a hundred spells or more.
Basically I am put together for my own pleasure.
Health is preserved through focus, and happiness follows skilful achievements.
With leaders failing to provide direction, discernment separates cleverness from wisdom.
In a digital age, attention to detail proves more valuable than constant multitasking.
A moderately happy year in-store for the Monkey sign bringing both a busy time with many challenges to navigate. Tranquillity is restored to day to day existence resulting a fair and balanced year ahead.
Good lifestyle choices aid health and well being
Born to the ‘Monkey sign’.
Charles Dickens, Mick Jagger, Nelson Rockefeller, Bette Davis, Jennifer Aniston, Joe Cocker, Tom Hanks, dub @mzawf.org.
Monkey years, 1908, 1920, 1932, 1944, 1956,…1992, 2004, 2016, 2028
Corresponds to the western sign:Leo
“Hear me” “I am the Rooster”
I am on hand to herald the day and to announce its exit too.
I thrive by clockwork and all but precision in my unending quest for perfection.
All things will be restored to their rightful place
The taskmaster the ever watching administrator
I seek a perfect order in the world. I represent unfailing dedication.
A Challenging time moving forward
Order invites good fortune.
Health is upheld through discipline, and satisfaction comes from diligence rightly applied.
As public order wavers, personal integrity restores balance.
In present-day life, consistency and clarity build lasting respect.
The Rooster may find many obstacles to negate moving forward leaning towards a quarrelsome time ahead, keeping your adversaries close and friends even closer as with astute thinking.
Good lifestyle choices aid health and well being
Famous people born in the year of the Rooster include
Elton John, Peter Ustinov, Pope Paul V1, Prince Philip and more….
Rooster Years include, 1957, 1969, 1981, 1993, 2005, and 2017, 2029
Corresponds to the western sign: Virgo
I am the Dog
Faithful to who is holding the ‘chew’
I am the protector of Justice, Equality only but a sole friend.
A life with honour is a neck never chained.
Albeit my life is yours,
A year of expansion and progress
Health benefits from easing worry, and happiness is strengthened through loyalty and fairness.
When trust in leaders erodes, steadfast principles protect the heart.
In an interconnected world, trust and integrity remain foundations of security.
A year of outward thinking and with positive progress
A low profile might be wise choice, joining forces with like minded individuals instead of acting independently being a good caution bringing positive outcome
Good lifestyle choices aid health and well being
Born in the year of the ‘Dog’;
Volotaire, Charles Bronson, Cher, Zsa ZSa Gabor, Itzhak Rabin…
Past: 1958, 1970, 1982, 1994, 2006, 2018. 2030
Corresponds to the western sign: Libra
I am the Boar
Of all God’s children I have the purest heart.
By giving myself freely I am richer and twice the best.
Bonded to all mankind by common fellowship, my good will is universal and unconditional and without bounds.
A good year for the Boar (Pig)
Materilistic surpluses increase and blessings are shared.
Health prospers through moderation, and happiness deepens through generosity and gratitude.
In modern times, conscious enjoyment ensures abundance is sustained rather than depleted.
Looking inward cultivates contentment beyond material comfort.
Latent recognition brings some reward avoid overspending and extravagance if advantage is seen to bring tangible gain.
Best to attend important affairs in-house or in a confidential manner.
Good lifestyle choices aid health and well being
Boar Years: 1959, 1971, 1983, 1995, 2007,2019, 2031
Famous people born in the year of the Boar:
Alfred Hitchcock, Al Capone, Woody Allen, J D Rockefeller, David Bowie, Amy Winehouse,
Corresponds to the western sign:Scorpio
I am the Rat a self proclaimed leader!
I am a link, yet I function as a complete unit.
Life is one joyous journey for survival
I am progress, exploration and insight.
I am a womb of activity and share the night!
A difficult period is forecast
Clarity of mind prevails; health is preserved through restraint and routine and good fortune follows careful planning and thoughtfulness.
As worldly leaders fail the masses, the Rat prospers by trusting inner judgement and measured self-direction.
In modern affairs, wise management of information and commitments adds advantage.
However plans may not all be accomplished without encountering changes or excepting inconvenient circumstance
A time for patience and prudence (be on your toes)
Good lifestyle choices aid health and well being
Famous people born in the year of the Rat
Prince Charles, Charlotte Bronte, Mozart. William Shakespeare.
Past: 1948, 1960, 1972, 1984, 1996, 2008>>>2032
Corresponds to the western sign: Sagittarius
I am the Ox. I am the stabilizing force; I seek to serve integrity, and bear the burden of righteousness.
I abide by the laws of nature
Patiently pushing the wheels of fate
Thus I shall weave my own destiny
An unsettled year for the Ox native
Heaven favours perseverance.
Strong constitution endures, and quiet happiness is secured as diligence brings lasting reward.
In today’s world, steady progress and reliability outshine haste and constant change.
Looking inward confirms that true strength comes from steadfast resolve.
Luck will favour undertakings and speculation of sort albeit there is always contrary to the norm so prudence and restraint would be best observed in these situations.
Good lifestyle choices aid health and well being
Famous people born in the year of the Ox-Walt Disney, Margret Thatcher, Vincent van Gogh,
1949, 61, 73, 85 97, 2009. >>>>2033 (Ox Year.)
Corresponds to the western sign:Capricorn
I am the Tiger a paradox of delight.
The entire world is my stage.
I seek the unattainable.
I set trails ablaze and seek the unobtainable
All hail me the unparalleled performer.
A moderately good year
Vital forces are prosperous yet require governance.
Health flourishes when strength is restrained, and joy follows disciplined courage.
Where leaders falter, the Tiger must rule first over the self.
In contemporary life, leadership is most effective when boldness is guided by respect & self-control.
Promotions or recognition seem favourable facilitating additional income, investment and consolidation ideas will come easily but caution is best observed as with all speculation.
Good lifestyle choices aid health and well being
Tiger years: 1950, 1962, 1974, 1986, 1998, 2010, 2022
Sir Richard Branson, Beethoven, Marilyn Monroe, Princess Anne, Groucho Marx, Ho Chi Minh, Alex Guinness, Rudolf Nureyev, St Francis Xavier, Marilyn Munroe, Emily Bronte, Simon Bolivar…
Corresponds to the western sign: Aquarius
I am the Rabbit
I am in tune with the pulse of the universe.
In my quiet and solitude I hear the melodies of the soul.
I float above commonplace dissent & decay.
I colour my words in delicate pastel hues.
I epitomize harmony and inner peace.
Protective influences surround the year.
Calm environments sustain health, and happiness is found where harmony and courtesy are observed.
Looking inward restores balance and quiet confidence.
Moving forward the Rabbit individual will find the year ahead both a happy and busy time.
In all matters overall gains far exceed any losses resulting in an excellent year looking back as the sheep symbol comes into view in (2027)
Good lifestyle choices aid health and well being
Rabbit years: 1951 1963, 1975, 1987, 1999, 2011, 2023
Special people born in the year of the Rabbit
Albert Einstein, Queen Victoria, Orson Wells, Fidel Castro.
Peter Falk, Ali McGraw, Queen Victoria, Albert Einstein.
Corresponds to the western sign:Pisces.
I am the Dragon
I am the centre of all energy with a stout & heroic heart.
I am the Dragon creative and magnanimous
My presence driven by sound and logic.
I have chosen to tame fate with an unquenchable fire
Celestial favour is present.
Vitality is enhanced through balance, and happiness grows when power is exercised with virtue.
In an age of failing leadership, true authority is proven through moral restraint.
Amid modern pressures, choosing peace over urgency preserves both strength and goodwill.
Looking inward aligns ambition with higher purpose.
Problems in general tend to resolve themselves passive over aggressive is best observed.
good lifestyle choices aid health and well being
Famous people born to the year of the Dragon include;
St Joan of Arc, Martin Luther king Jr, John Lennon, Al Pacino, Bruce Lee, Chuck Norris, Isabella Rossellini,. Vladimir Putin, Che Guevara, Ringo Starr, Harold Wilson, Salvador Dali, Frank Sinatra, Haile Selassie,
Boris Johnson, Deng Xiaoping.
Dragon Years: 1952, 1964, 76, 88, 2000 2012, 2024
Corresponds to the western sign:Aries
I am the Snake mine is the wisdom of ages.
I hold the key to the mysteries of life,
My sights are fixed, my gaze unchanging.
Unyielding, inexorable and deep I advance with steady, un-slackened gait, the solid earth beneath me.
An energetic time for the snake sign.
Health is strengthened by simplicity, and peace follows patience and insight.
When worldly direction proves unreliable, inward clarity reveals the wiser course.
In an age of noise and speed, selective attention becomes a quiet advantage
Resulting a fair year ahead with new outlooks and opportunities presenting themselves.
A year where financial gains outbalance losses and most problems can be resolved through goodwill and humour Good lifestyle choices aid health and well being
Anniversaries’ of the Snake, 1965, 1977, 1989, 2001, 2013,2025
Famous people born in the year of the Snake:
Howard Hughes, J. Paul Getty, King Hassan of Morocco, Picasso.
Princess Grace, John F Kennedy, Bob Dylan, Audrey Hepburn, Benzar Bhutto, Xi Jinping.
Yasser Arafat. Corresponds to the western sign: Taurus
closing reflection
as at Buddha’s farewell, each creature is called not to compete, but to arrive in accordance with their nature. Health and happiness are secured not through haste or reliance on others, but through balance, restraint, and clarity of heart. In this way, the ancient order continues, even in a changing world.
Authors note: all predictions are a summarised vision of The Horse sign and its influence in the days ahead. For example a Monkey born in the hours 11pm / 1pm will have traits of the Rat native as in the Monkey born in hours of the Boar 9pm/ 11 pm will carry some Boar influences. With many more considerations e.g. the five elements?:...
How deep do you want to go, we live in a time of information technology “it’s all on your fingertips?” Stay safe! Health & Happiness!
Confucianism is a philosophical school developed from the teachings of Confucius
Confucianism, Taoism, and Buddhism are considered the “three pillars” of ancient Chinese society. As philosophies and religions, they not only influenced spirituality, but also government, science, the arts, and social structure.

Extracts from The Handbook of Chinese Horoscopes (1979 Theodora.Lau) .