telemarketing scam
If 08000521251 has called its very likely telemarketing scam!
I had multiple missed calls from 0800 052 1251 no message stating their business
Take A Hike!
Falling victim to a scam can have a huge emotional impact as well as possible severe financial implications. It is vitally important that older people are aware of the type of phone scams, and know what to do to protect themselves. If in doubt check it out or leave it out
Reporting scams attempts, is hugely helpful in trying to catch the fraudsters and helps others to avoid them
https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0208-phone-scams
https://www.actionfraud.police.uk/repor ... yber-crime
I had multiple missed calls from 0800 052 1251 no message stating their business
Take A Hike!Falling victim to a scam can have a huge emotional impact as well as possible severe financial implications. It is vitally important that older people are aware of the type of phone scams, and know what to do to protect themselves. If in doubt check it out or leave it out
Reporting scams attempts, is hugely helpful in trying to catch the fraudsters and helps others to avoid them https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0208-phone-scams
https://www.actionfraud.police.uk/repor ... yber-crime
loads of financial dodgy phone scams on the go and with the covid crises keeping many peoples at home with additional financial situations to deal with KICK EXPLOIT me WHEN I don't need it
if I haven't got it I can't pay
always offer something u can afford keeping the wolf
from ur door...
![UJ [Freedom_msn.uk.gif]](./images/smilies/Freedom_msn.uk.gif)
‘sms...spoofed brand name... Sorry we missed you. Our driver will be redelivering tomorrow. Please reschedule and cover the £1.45 service fee here ...parcelshippingfee.com’ Parcels at the fake alert...Royal Mail waiting 4 collection
