Aliens. The Facts.
After many many years of research, I have come to believe that we are not the only planet in space that supports some form of life
That is just my belief. You may think "What a load of baloney"
or "I've always thought there must be something out there"
If there is definite proof that there are such beings, why keep it secret? Let's find out....
Watch some vids which helped to convince me
Rudloe Manor, Corsham, Wiltshire
Video from : www.youtube.com
Video from : www.youtube.com
Bob Lazar
Video from : www.youtube.com
Pilot Encounters
Video from : www.youtube.com
or "I've always thought there must be something out there"
If there is definite proof that there are such beings, why keep it secret? Let's find out....Watch some vids which helped to convince me
Rudloe Manor, Corsham, Wiltshire
Video from : www.youtube.com
Video from : www.youtube.comBob Lazar
Video from : www.youtube.comPilot Encounters
Video from : www.youtube.com