mzawf.org • View topic - How will you fare in the year of the Snake ?
Login

• Advertisement

How will you fare in the year of the Snake ?

This forum gives you the opportunity to share your experiences with others.
Make the ordinary extra ordinary...join the forum now
Forum rules
This forum welcomes contributions from you if you have something to share about your everyday experience, it might be something about your job or it might be about an ambition or a particular experience that stands out as a challenge, achievement, disappointment!
  • Author
How will you fare in the year of the Snake ?

Postby The Shamen » Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:15 pm

The Year of the snake begins on 10th February 2013
The Chinese lunar calendar first introduced in 2037 B.C. A compete cycle takes sixty years and is made up of five smaller cycles of 12 years each. The 78th cycle started on 02 February 1984 and will end on February 05 2044
According to legend, the Lord Buddha summoned all the animals to come to him before he departed from Earth. Only twelve came to bid him farewell. As a reward he named a year after each one in the order that they arrived. First to arrive was the Rat, then the Ox, the Tiger, Rabbit, Dragon, Snake, Horse, Sheep, Monkey, Rooster, Dog, and Boar. The twelve animals we have today.
The animal ruling the year in which you were born exercises an influence on your life. As the Chinese say “This is the animal that hides in your Heart”
The year of the Snake and begins on Sunday February 10th 2013
How the animal influencing your birth fairs in the year of the Snake
#
I am the Rat:
A self proclaimed acquisitor, I am a link yet I function as a complete unit.
Life is one joyous journey for me.

Overall a mixed year lies ahead; The Rat has to be very careful when making investments or important decisions.
Health might be a issue or some loss of money will cast gloom over the Rat. Luck and fortune will get better as the year progresses. Towards the end of the year there will be opportunities to recoup losses .
Famous people born in the year of the Rat
Prince Charles, Charlotte Bronte, Mozart. William Shakespeare.
#
I am the Ox.
I am a stabilizing force; I seek to serve integrity, to bear the burden of righteousness.

Good times predicted for the Ox person. The Ox will find it easy to make money. Hopes and aspirations are all within reach this year. On the darker side, the Ox person may suffer from misunderstandings with some associate or find a friend betrays confidence. All problems can be resolved if the Ox person is open to discussion.
Famous people born in the year of the Ox
Walt Disney, Margret Thatcher, Vincent van Gogh,
#
I am the Tiger, a paradox of delight.
The entire world is my stage, I seek the unattainable.

A fair year for theTiger person, life will be tranquil. No large losses or gains are foreseen. The Tiger must be cautious though and not get caught up in the affairs of others. Progress will be steady and illnesses minor. Most disappointments will come from persons of the opposite sex.
Famous people born in the year of the Tiger
Beethoven, Marilyn Monroe, Princess Anne, Groucho Marx.
#
I am the Rabbit; I am in tune with the pulse of the universe. I hear the melodies of the soul, in delicate pastel hues.

Not a great deal of tangible progress for the Rabbit person during this year. They may have to travel or be faced with difficulties from several directions. A change of residence or career is also indicated in an attempt to better the current position. Be alert to unplanned expenses and spend time with the family.
Famous people born in the year of the Rabbit
Albert Einstein, Queen Victoria, Orson Wells, Fidel Castro.
#
I am the Dragon, I am an unquenchable fire.
The centre of energy, I am truth and light and hold power and glory in my sway.

A lucky year for the Dragon’s business endeavors. Plans will go smoothly although be wary of minor opposition. Some personal or romantic problems might occur as home life and love life are neglected.
Famous people born in the year of the Dragon
John Lennon, St Joan of Arc, Jimmy Connors, Ringo Starr.
#
I am the Snake, mine is the wisdom of ages. I hold the key to the mysteries of life, unyielding, inexorable and deep. My sights are fixed.

Fair years for the Snake although they may feel achievements are not up to expectations. It is a year in which a snake person should bide time and avoid sudden changes, patience and a cool head are essential to stay out of trouble. Business misunderstandings, romantic problems or a slight injury to the body are foreseen. Gains are modest, but the snake is going to be more concerned with securing their position or retaining control.
Famous people born in the year of the Snake:
Howard Hughes, J. Paul Getty, King Hassan of Morocco, Picasso.
#
I am the Horse
I am a Kaleidoscope of the mind.
I impart light colour and perpetual motion.
I run unimpeded through virgin paths.
My spirit unconquered, my soul forever free.
A busy year that brings taxing demands on the Horse’s time and energy. Difficulties come from partners and friends, and delays are caused by unseen obstacles. The Horse will find support from family. Overall the Horse cannot expect a great deal of progress in despite of their efforts.
Famous people born in the year of the Horse:
Neil Armstrong, Patty Hearst, Anwar Sadat, King Faisal Rembrandt
#
I am the Sheep / Ram
I am nature’s special child.
I trust and am rewarded by trust.
All things blossom in the gentleness of my love.
I strive to find beauty in all I behold.
I am fair of face and full of grace.
A good year is forecast as they regain power, position and popularity. New and influential people help events; travel or some additional income is on the cards. Bad tidings may delay progress temporarily, but goals can be accomplished in the end.
#
I am the Monkey
I am a seasoned traveler of the Labyrinth.
With genius and alacrity, a wizard of the impossible.
My brilliance is yet unmatched in its originality.
My heart is filled with potent magic that could cast a hundred spells. I am put together for my own pleasure.

A moderately happy year as the Monkey native receives assistance from friends or support from superiors. Good times are abounding although, some disputes at home are on the cards. In a year in which the Monkey person would be wise to hold their tongue, and must avoid confrontation at all costs. No milage to be gained.
Famous people born in the year of the Monkey.
Charles Dickens, Mick Jagger, Nelson Rockefeller, Bette Davis.
#
I am the Rooster
I am on hand to herald the day and to announce its exit.
I thrive by clockwork and precision in my unending quest for perfection. I seek perfect order in the world. I represent unfailing dedication.
A year of fortune for the Rooster, some progress is indicated and luck will be good retaining a status quo. No large monetary gains are foreseen, losses will be moderate to small and containable. Freak accidents or malicious rumours are also likely this year. The Rooster should avoid taking long unnecessary journeys.

Famous people born in the year of the Rooster
Elton John, Peter Ustinov, Pope Paul V1, Prince Philip.
#
I am the Dog:
I am the protector of justice, Equality-my sole friend. My vision is never blurred by cowardice, my sole never chained. Life without honour, is a life in vain.

For a person born under the animal sign of the Dog, a very good year ahead is seen. The Dog will still have to work hard but will receive due recognition of their efforts. She or He will be lucky in business investments and will have the support of the right people. In a year which the Dog should take things more easily, family life will be more enjoyable and relaxed. Good advice and helpful tips will forthcoming from time to time

Famous people born in the year of the Dog:
Volotaire, Charles Bronson, Cher, Zsa ZSa Gabor, Itzhak Rabin.
#
I am the Boar
Of all God’s children I have the purest heart. By giving myself freely I am richer and twice the best. Bonded to all mankind by common fellowship, my good will is universal and knows no bounds.
2013 will be a hectic and uneasy time for a Boar, although moderate success can still be expected. The Boar person will be occupied with travel, aggressive speculation and joint ventures. Sad news is foreseen as well as problems from the opposite sex. Setbacks will result mainly from overspending or extravagance.
Famous people born in the year of the Boar:
Alfred Hitchcock, Al Capone, Woody Allen, J D Rokefeller.

For this message the author The Shamen has received thanks: 2
giai, wired
The Shamen
Support
Support

Have thanks: 22 times

Advertisement

Return to >>>A day in a life !