mzawf.org • View topic - JOCKEY FORM and TRAINER FORM Real FACTS
Login

• Advertisement

JOCKEY FORM and TRAINER FORM Real FACTS

This forum gives you the opportunity to share your experiences with others.
Make the ordinary extra ordinary...join the forum now
Forum rules
This forum welcomes contributions from you if you have something to share about your everyday experience, it might be something about your job or it might be about an ambition or a particular experience that stands out as a challenge, achievement, disappointment!
  • Author
Re: horse racing

Postby bobbyboy » Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:50 pm

:idea: Start of the w eek and i suggest a bet called A LUCKY 15..Four selections =4 singles 6 doubles 4 trebles 1 accumulator. I will be doing a 10p.E.W.Lucky 15 which will cost £3. if only one is a winner you win double the odds on that price. Be nice to get all 4 in the 1st three..Obviously depending on the starting prices will determine what monies we could win. MY SELECTIONS ARE..Brighton 2pm SHEILA'S BUDDY. Musselburgh 250pm ANNIE WALKER. Kempton 410pm MORMORAN Brighton 5pm CAPE ROYAL. :idea: :read :read GOOD LUCK AND HOPE I'VE WORKED IT OUT CORRECTLY :read :read

For this message the author bobbyboy has received thanks: 4
gonzo, jamie nova, Luma, yelly
bobbyboy
mzawfer
mzawfer

Have thanks: 676 times
Highscores: 22

Advertisement

Postby bobbyboy » Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:45 pm

:thumbsdown :thumbsdown :thumbsdown :thumbsdown THE weather blew the racing apart at Musselburgh and after one race they Abandoned the meeting.My selection therefore ANNIE WALKER was a non runner.SHEILA'S BUDDY was 3rd at 10/1 at Brighton but two horses were withdrawn again because of weather conditions and only 4 went to post.It was a pity they carried on at Brighton and Kempton as CAPE ROYAL and MORMOLAN were sunk too to end a blustery day as far as getting rich was concerned. :thumbsdown :thumbsdown :thumbsdown ;-) TOMORROW IS ANOTHER DAY AND AFTER STUDYING LATER THIS EVENING WILL POST MY SELECTIONS ;-) BET YOU ARE ALL THINKING I AM SUPPOSED TO WRITE THE JOKES ON THE LAUGHTER PAGE :o :o

dub, gonzo, Luma, yelly
bobbyboy
mzawfer
mzawfer

Postby bobbyboy » Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:47 pm

:rotfl :rotfl SEPT 13th is going to be a lucky day for me. my sisters birthday and i'm always lucky on this date. the 13th. :rotfl :celebrate :duh YOU WILL THINK I AM CRAZY but i really believe that the trainer RICHARD HANNON and the tallest flat jockey in England RICHARD HUGHES who have a horse in the first 6 races at FOLKESTONE will be placed in EVERY RACE :duh 220pm AVON RIVER 250pm MARCUS AUGUSTUS 320pm KING OF WING 350pm GENERAL SYNOD 420pm KARUGA 450pmSILENZIO :rotfl I WILL BE DOING A PLACEPOT :celebrate =All six must be in first 3..THIS bet is paid out to a £1 stake so if you only wanted to put 20pence on which you can and you won you would just get a fifth of the dividend.that will be decided after racing and again on results and prices. :rotfl :-D I WILL ALSO BE DOING A £1patent costing me £7 and covers 3 singles,3 doubles and 1 treble Kempton330pm IDOLS EYE. Yarmouth310pm MAKYAAL. LISTOWEL225pm FORT SAM HOUSTON :-D PLEASE WIN TODAY IF YOU TAKE NOTE OF THESE SELECTIONS.

dub, gonzo, Luma, yelly
bobbyboy
mzawfer
mzawfer

Postby bobbyboy » Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:27 am

SEP 13th....Misprint last night. The meeting for IDOLS EYE is HAYDOCK and not KEMPTON as posted. GOOD LUCK IF YOU HAVE A WAGER>Bobbyboy

dub, gonzo, Luma, yelly
bobbyboy
mzawfer
mzawfer

Postby bobbyboy » Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:35 pm

:celebrate SELECTED SIX OF TRAINER RICHARD HANNON AND JOCKEY RICHARD HUGHES AT FOLKESTONE TO BE IN THE FIRST THREE AND GUESS WHAT? :mexican 1st 2nd 1st 3rd 2nd 1st :mexican AVON RIVER beat 6 home..MARCUC AUGUSTUS was 2nd in a 10 horse race..KING OF WIN beat 11 others home..GENERAL SYNOD was 3rd in an 8 horse race..KARUGA was 2nd in a 10 horse race and SILENZIO beat 6 others home in the last race.. :applause I Suggested doing a placepot and therefore it came up but i was suprised to see it only paid £5.60 to a pound stake :applause Two other meetings in the country today paid £25.70 and £357.70. It all depends on how many people find the horses in the results. :applause MY other bet of a patent saw me select 1 winner from 3 and got few quid back.That was IDOLS EYE 15/8f. :applause :scarf TOMORROW WE WILL KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK :scarf

For this message the author bobbyboy has received thanks: 3
gonzo, Luma, yelly
bobbyboy
mzawfer
mzawfer

Postby bobbyboy » Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:00 am

:-D :-D AFTER A GOOD DAY SELECTION WISE ON THE 13th TOMORROW i only have 3 selections. YARMOUTH 210pm ELECTRICIAN SANDOWN 405pm KING TORUS LISTOWEL (Ireland)545pm LOCAL CELEBRITY :-D :-D WIN PATENT;;3 singles,3 doubles,1 treble= 7 bets GOOD LUCK :-D

dub, gonzo, Luma, yelly
bobbyboy
mzawfer
mzawfer

Postby bobbyboy » Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:15 pm

RACING TODAY WAS SO SO> 1st 2nd unplaced. ELECTRICIAN WAS FULL OF SPARK TO LAND THE ODDS AT 8/11f after heavy support by the punters. KING TORUS was disappointing and ran out of a place but LOCAL CELEBRITY ran a hard fought race in Ireland but came second best. Much Better To Come....

For this message the author bobbyboy has received thanks:
dub
bobbyboy
mzawfer
mzawfer

PreviousNext

Return to >>>A day in a life !