mzawf.org • View topic - Sparrow Hawk with Prey
Login

• Advertisement

Sparrow Hawk with Prey

A gallery of interesting and colourful images to browse.
Forum rules
Post your photos in the mzawf picture gallery Scenic views- pets creative pics- whatever ! NB: Only tasteful... Material posted deemed unaccepatable will be removed How to post a picture into mzawf picture gallery ?First ensure the pictures you wish upload are on the hard drive of you computer, next click the picture gallery text next to the icon on the index page. Then select new topic by clicking the new topic tab coloured in red situated on the lefthand side of the page.
Scroll down the page until you can see the add file/browse tabs . Click browse and navagate to the directory on your computer where the picture files are stored (best format- .png - .jpg) then select the picture file you wish to add.
Click open. The upload process will begin when you click the add file tab. When the file upload is compete you can add some text about your picture(optional) in the text box located below the add file box (file comment). Finally, click the place inline tab to complete the upload process. Scroll down until to you can see the preview /submit tabs preveiw first, check, then submit. Or just submit.
Repeat the process if you wish to add more pictures to the mzawf picture gallery. Any question ? post a private message admin Happy Snapping !
  • Author
Sigmund Freud and what really on his mind is.

Postby goodtimesdisco » Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:22 am

Sigmund Freud and what really on his mind is..png
Sigmund Freud and what really on his mind is..png (22.24 KiB) Viewed 2789 times
goodtimesdisco
mzawfer
mzawfer

Have thanks: 104 times

Advertisement

oh dear dear

Postby zuluhotel » Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:27 pm

loved these pics so I thought I'd share 8-)
oh dear.png
zuluhotel
mzawfer
mzawfer

Have thanks: 13 times

Kool Kats

Postby zuluhotel » Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:36 am

Loved this picture so I thought I would share it :P
meerkat.jpg
"one day all this will be yours son"
zuluhotel
mzawfer
mzawfer

Have thanks: 13 times

Varkala snaps

Postby dub » Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:01 pm

If you are ever contemplating a holiday to India I would recommend a visit to Varkala in Kerala
Below are some holiday snaps of our last visit to the area
Well recommended mzafers and good value in terms of overall cost.
We can't wait for the opportunity to return to glorious India for a holiday.
A sense of adventure is required 8-)

varkala3.png
>>>Click to enlarge,
< to return to mzawf
dub
Admin
Admin

Have thanks: 409 times
Highscores: 1

abstract

Postby giai » Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:01 pm

abstract.jpg
abstract shapes
giai
mzawfer
mzawfer

Have thanks: 3 times

Brillo doodle

Postby brillo » Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:17 am

Star-Burst
:o
brillo doodle.jpg
brillo
mzawfer
mzawfer

Have thanks: 155 times

Man in Moon

Postby The Shamen » Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:56 pm

moon1.png
By The Shamen

LOOKING AT THE MOON WITH MY MONKEY FACE THIS SATURDAY NIGHT I MARVEL. I THINK THAT THE MOON HAS BEEN THERE FOR ALL OF OUR HUMAN HISTORY, ALL OF OUR HUMAN EVOLUTION.

I THINK, AS I STARE AT THE GREAT LUNAR OBJECT, THAT IT WASN'T LONG AGO THAT WE WERE HANGING FROM THE TREES, PART OF NATURE; GORRILLAS IN THE MIST.
I THOUGHT THAT IN THIS NEW MELLENIA THAT WE ARE GREAT APES THAT ARE MORE THAN FACELESS NO-NAMES. #

THE BEATLES WAS PLAYING AS I LOOKED UP AT THE MOON.

SONGS ABOUT GETTING BY WITH FRIENDS, GETTING OLDER.

THE MOON WAS SHINING ON. MASSIVE AND BRILLIANT.

THE MAN IN THE MOON WAS EASY TO SEE. EVEN WITHOUT BINOCULARS.

SWIMMING AROUND THE GALAXY, WE ARE STAR DUST JUST LIKE THE MOON IS, AND JUST LIKE WE TOO ARE MONKEYS. PART OF A UNIVERSAL DYNASTY. PART OF SOMETHING THAT IS GREATER THAN ANYTHING INDIVIDUAL. WE ARE POTENTIAL GAURDIANS AND CARETAKERS OF THIS MAGICAL GLOBE. PREISTS AND PREISTESSES. WISE GREAT APES. MOON WATCHING APES.
TONIGHT LOOKING OUT A T THE MOON WITH MY GREAT APE EYES AND CONEMPLATING. CONTEMPLATING THE COSMIC BEAUTY OF OUR PREDICAMENT. CONTEMLPATING HOW WE ARE ALL INDIVIDUALS AND THAT WE ARE ALL BORN OF THE STARS.

MOON CHILDREN OF THE WORLD – UNITE! STEP UP BE AWAKE AND NINJA. WE ALL MAKE A DIFFERENCE TO ONEANOTHER AND THE WORLD WE LIVE IN. GO IN PEACE AND WISDOM AND YOU SHALL FIND TRUE HAPPINESS.
GREAT APES ALWAYS LOOK UP TO THE HEAVENS, AND LONG MAY IT BE SO.
Some claim that strange events occur when the moon passes as close to Earth as it will on March 19 – within 90 per cent of its closest possible distance to the planet, or 221,567 miles away. It's the closest the moon has been to Earth in 19 years.
The Shamen
Support
Support

Have thanks: 22 times

Next

Return to mzawf picture gallery