mzawf.org • View topic - Weekend Premier League Predictions and Write Up
Login

• Advertisement

Weekend Premier League Predictions and Write Up

This forum gives you the opportunity to share your experiences with others.
Make the ordinary extra ordinary...join the forum now
Forum rules
This forum welcomes contributions from you if you have something to share about your everyday experience, it might be something about your job or it might be about an ambition or a particular experience that stands out as a challenge, achievement, disappointment!
  • Author
Weekend Premier League Predictions and Write Up

Postby Mozz » Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:37 am

[0.14..MZAWF.png] BARCLAYS PREMIER LEAGUE PREDICTIONS [0.14..MZAWF.png]

SATURDAY – Remember, remember the 5th of November

Newcastle Vs Everton at St James Park

2-0 – Home Win

This one has a home win all over it, with Newcastle’s impressive defence this season and superb form at home (being undefeated) I have to go with the Magpies on this one, but could the Toffees pull of a surprise? Not likely in my opinion with Newcastle’s B & B (Ba and Best) team up front.

Arsenal Vs West Brom at Emirates Stadium

4-1 – Home Win

With Van the Man currently uninjured and firing on all cylinders, this one has to go down as a home win for me. West Brom have been average on the road and despite a disappointing start to the season for Arsenal (by their standards) things are on the on the up, their excellent form at home should make this an easy day at the office.

Aston Villa Vs Norwich at Villa Park

2-2 – Draw

I’m going for a draw here, Noriwch have pulled it off a few times this season and have looked a good premiership outfit whilst Aston Villa of old would’ve see this result out, they’ve lost a lot of their stars in the likes of James Milner and Ashley Young. Both teams have had average starts retrospectively with home and away form, so this one screams out draw

Blackburn Vs Chelsea at Ewood Park

0-3 – Away Win

Blackburn have had a shocking start to the season and the chants of Keane out echoing round their stadium have become common place. The fans are baying for blood and they may just get it this week with Chelsea coming to visit who are used to playing with 9 men these days.

Liverpool Vs Swansea at Anfield

2-1 – Home Win

Liverpool have not lost at home this season, while Swansea have not won away from it. Home win! Need I say more?

Man Utd Vs Sunderland at Old Trafford

3-1 – Home Win

I would usually be super confident in Man Utd and still am. They may have suffered at the hands of Man City at Fortress Trafford but they will make no mistakes against Sunderland. With the title race in Jeopardy, they cannot afford to. Their defence is not as solid as it used to be, so no clean sheet expected.

QPR Vs Man City at Loftus Road

0-4 – Away Win

Manchester City are alive at the moment and the team are playing for each other, who needs Tevez? I see them dominating this game (Sorry Neil) with their dominance in attack; Paddy Kenny can expect a busy day collecting the ball from his net.

SUNDAY – 6th November

Wolves Vs Wigan at Molineux

1-0 – Home Win

Wigan have not won on the road all season and have in fact only managed a point on the road. Wolves have not had the best home start themselves but expect Mick’s men to turn the corner here. I see a hard fought match with Wolves just edging it.

Bolton Vs Stoke at The Reebok

0-0 – Draw

I think everyone will agree this has draw all over it. Stoke have managed four points away from home and Bolton have not managed a single point at home, these two teams will cancel each other out. I do not see this one being an instant classic.

Fulham Vs Tottenham at Craven Cottage

2-3 – Away Win

I think this one will be a close fought match up with Spurs just about taking it. I like both of these teams, they place nice attacking football. Tottenham just about take it on the form guide but I don’t think Fulham will go down easy.

For this message the author Mozz has received thanks:
dub
Mozz

Have thanks: 4 times

Advertisement

Return to >>>A day in a life !