mzawf.org • View topic - Caribean Brighton
Login

• Advertisement

Caribean Brighton

This forum gives you the opportunity to share your experiences with others.
Make the ordinary extra ordinary...join the forum now
Forum rules
This forum welcomes contributions from you if you have something to share about your everyday experience, it might be something about your job or it might be about an ambition or a particular experience that stands out as a challenge, achievement, disappointment!
  • Author
Caribean Brighton

Postby brillo » Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:52 pm

A paddle boarder basks in the sunset as cruising off Brighton beach as the sun sets at the end of a another day of record breaking temperatures (29/09/11)
Temperatures peaked at 29c (84f) happy sunny days :glasses

bricarib.jpg
Picture taken by Haydn West
bricarib.jpg (57.31 KiB) Viewed 1592 times

Today 30/09 I saw a man collapse and fall down on a busy street, a few people went to his aid (which was nice to see, and he didn't appear to be very old) and as he struggled to regain his composure, I thought about how unpredictable life can be :yes and moved on, while wishing a speedy recovery in my mind :glasses
Later on I was on the train home and there was a family with a small baby, happily playing with a handful of paper napkins. So much excitement,, over such a small thing.
That's life :rotfl

For this message the author brillo has received thanks: 2
Becky, dub
brillo
mzawfer
mzawfer

Have thanks: 155 times

Advertisement

Re: Caribean Brighton

Postby Becky » Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:38 pm

whoo that seems like a long time ago now the days are getting shorter and it's getting colder roll on the summer :thumbsup
Nothing like wishing your life away -62, Days. 17, Hours. 51, Minutes to Christmas :applause
Becky
mzawfer
mzawfer

Have thanks: 69 times

Return to >>>A day in a life !