mzawf.org • View topic - JOCKEY FORM and TRAINER FORM Real FACTS
Login

• Advertisement

JOCKEY FORM and TRAINER FORM Real FACTS

This forum gives you the opportunity to share your experiences with others.
Make the ordinary extra ordinary...join the forum now
Forum rules
This forum welcomes contributions from you if you have something to share about your everyday experience, it might be something about your job or it might be about an ambition or a particular experience that stands out as a challenge, achievement, disappointment!
  • Author
Re: horse racing

Postby bobbyboy » Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:31 pm

:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: THURSDAY 15th sept 2011 :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: WE ARE DOING A UNION JACK BET Consisting of nine selections.In Ladbrokes you can get a slip with union jack written on it and when filling your stake in look for union jack trixies. The bet covers 8 trebles similar to noughts and crosses. The difference with this bet is you get doubles as well.It is 32 bets for wins or 64 if doing each way.Therefore for a 10p stake will cost £3.20 or £6.40. Corals don't allow this bet. I have been doing this for several weeks now and it has proved profitable for me. The middle selection is important as it covers 4 trebles and 8 doubles. ;-) ;-) 1.Yarmouth 210pm POKER HOSPITAL 2. Yarmouth 410pm ZUIDER ZEE 3. AYR 520pm HERRERA 4. PONTEFRACT 300pm PASSIONADA :kiss KEMPTON 710pm SALLY FRIDAY :kiss 6. Pontefract 500pm JAMEEL 7.Listowel (Ireland) 225pm SUNSET STANZA 8. Listowel (Ireland) 555pm SIN PALO 9.Kempton 640pm MOONSCAPE ;-) ;-) I AM LITTLE EXCITED WITH THESE SELECTIONS SO GOOD LUCK :idea: :idea: :idea:

For this message the author bobbyboy has received thanks:
dub
bobbyboy
mzawfer
mzawfer

Have thanks: 676 times
Highscores: 22

Advertisement

Re: horse racing

Postby dub » Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:12 pm

Thanks bobbyboy for the horse racing tips :thumbsup
Clearly mzawf needs to set up a forum dedicated to your racing posts.
Even if one doesn't gamble they are interesting and informative to read.
We will set the Horse racing forum up immediately and will place it beneath the bulletin board so you can personalise it :thumbsup
Thanks for posting the wealth of knowledge you process with mzawf, as in the spirit of sharing :notworthy
I love the jokes to they brightened my day :yes
Thanks m8
dub
Admin
Admin

Have thanks: 409 times
Highscores: 1

mzawf prem10 footy punt

Postby goodtimesdisco » Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:29 am

As with the mzawf gambling theme last weeks footy punt was a partial/ total disaster with oneof the bet slips achieving one correct score :thumbsdown
Yes bobbyboy we take into account the mzawf admin typo re the Burnley Middlesboro match and it would have been two correct guesses :rotfl
Gooners stab in the dark achieved five and is still considered a flop as we need a minimum of nine correct guesses to win a prize :punch
Although speaking with gooner he felt that he had done well :applause I suppose that's true after viewing vangooners past track record - predicting 5 scores
five is an achievment :rotfl
This weeks bet slip is as follows and in the true spirit of betting its been doctored to make it harder and does not solely feature prem 10 matches
Surely this contravenes trade descriptions... :scratch anyway not to worry :indifferent
your predictions and forecast for the weekend matches are welcome :applause
prem10mzawffootypunt.png
>>>> click bet slip to enlarge image
Less than 30 hours now before the bet needs to be placed to get your predictions posted

Your predictions comments and views, re this weeks matches listed on the bet slip are wanted :applause
Make a post in the premier league forum for a chance to share any potential winnings... :neernerneener
mzawf is placing bets weekly on the lottery & premier 10 football matches :applause
Check out the games in the Arcade and make your mark on the leader board...
Each week you must play two games and rate that game to ensure your qualification for a share of any winnings that come our way :rotfl
You got to be in it to win it :yes
goodtimesdisco
mzawfer
mzawfer

Have thanks: 104 times

Re: mzawf prem10 footy punt

Postby bobbyboy » Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:53 pm

:duh :duh SORRY DUB,Dont seem to be able to find how to click my selections. Still learning laptop and getting lost. :duh :duh :scarf IN ORDER.A.villa Home Bolton Home Everton Home Fulham Away Sunderland Draw Swansea Away Wolves Home Spurs Draw Man Utd Home Rangers Home :scarf GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY :lol: Bobbyboy
bobbyboy
mzawfer
mzawfer

Re: mzawf prem10 footy punt

Postby steveizy » Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:14 pm

bobbyboy wrote::duh :duh SORRY DUB,Dont seem to be able to find how to click my selections. Still learning laptop and getting lost. :duh :duh :scarf IN ORDER.A.villa Home Bolton Home Everton Home Fulham Away Sunderland Draw Swansea Away Wolves Home Spurs Draw Man Utd Home Rangers Home :scarf GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY :lol: Bobbyboy

Your'e not doing anything wrong bobbyboy! It's a .PNG file which is just a copy from a webpage and, thus, is not clickable.

I like your suggestions, though I feel Spurs will lose to Liverpool ;-)
steveizy
Support
Support

Have thanks: 482 times
Highscores: 2

JOCKEY FORM and TRAINER FORM Real FACTS

Postby bobbyboy » Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:43 pm

:thumbsdown
:thumbsdown
:thumbsdown THESE FIGURES SHOW HOW DIFFICULT IT IS TO WIN ANYTHING IN HORSE RACING.........TOP SIX JOCKEYS AND TRAINERS.......AS AT 27.09.11.

£1 stake on every horse ridden or sent out as a runner by Trainer would result in the Following.

wins money wins money
P.HANAGAN 136 - £212 R.Hannon -£4
K.FALLON 124 - £65 M.Johnston -£29
S.DE SOUSA 120 -161 R.Fahey +£21
R.HUGHES 104 +£33 K.Ryan +£58
J.P.SPENCER 94 -£68 D.Nicholls +£17
W.BUICK 86 -£47 J.Gosden +£11
bobbyboy
mzawfer
mzawfer

Re: JOCKEY FORM and TRAINER FORM Real FACTS

Postby giai » Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:11 pm

So ultimately the bookie has all the odds stacked in there favour (swine's) sorry bobbyboy these facts are all a bit of a head storm for me and so it's all about luck then?
I have often read of so called experts who have made a living from betting on the horses and so therefore it goes -this just in fact a lie. Or these few blessed individuals are just plain lucky then?
Well I wish you all the luck in the world as you are a avid supporter of the mzawf concept, thanks and be lucky
giai
mzawfer
mzawfer

Have thanks: 3 times

PreviousNext

Return to >>>A day in a life !