mzawf.org • View topic - How will you fare in the year of the Rooster?
Login

• Advertisement

How will you fare in the year of the Rooster?

This forum gives you the opportunity to share your experiences with others.
Make the ordinary extra ordinary...join the forum now
Forum rules
This forum welcomes contributions from you if you have something to share about your everyday experience, it might be something about your job or it might be about an ambition or a particular experience that stands out as a challenge, achievement, disappointment!
  • Author
How will you fare in the year of the Rooster?

Postby mzawf » Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:33 pm

Rooster.png
Luma Art
Rooster.png (15.79 KiB) Viewed 1947 times
Saturday 28th January
marks the beginning of the Chinese New Year
and start of the 10th cycle since 1900 for the Rooster.

The Chinese lunar calendar was first introduced in 2037 B.C. A compete cycle takes sixty years and is made up of five smaller cycles of 12 years each. The 78th cycle started on 02 February 1984 and will end on February 05 2044
According to legend, the Lord Buddha summoned all the animals to come to him before he departed from Earth.
Only twelve came to bid him farewell. As a reward he named a year after each one in the order that they arrived.
First to arrive was the Rat, then the Ox, the Tiger, Rabbit, Dragon, Snake, Horse, Sheep. Followed then by, the Monkey, the Rooster, Dog, and Boar.
The twelve animals we have today.
The animal ruling the year in which you were born exercises an influence on your life. The Chinese say
This is the animal that hides in your Heart’
During the 60 year cycle each of the animal signs I combined with five main elements: Wood, governed by the Planet Jupiter; Fire, by Mars; Earth by Saturn; Gold or Metal, by the Planet Venus; and Water by Mercury. These 5 elements are further spit into magnetic poles, Positive and negative which the Chinese call Yin Yang.
In the Lunar calendar, the day begins at 11 P.M. and twenty-four hours are divided into twelve segments of two hours. Each section is ruled by one of the animal signs
Since ancient times the Chinese have as ascribed the source of all movement of matter, and all of life’s force, holding to the constant, and to balance equally the pull of negative vis a vie the positive sides of energy. This they call Yin and Yang. Like the ripples in a pond when you drop a pebble into it.
Yin Yang attributes: Yin Is Dark; and Yang is Light; Yin is Female and Yang is Male; Yin is Passive and Yang is Active; Yin is the Moon Yang is the Sun; Yin is the Rain and Yang is the Sunshine; Yin is the odd number, Yang is the Even; Yin is the Earth, and Yang is the Heavens; Yin is the Water, and Yang is the Mountains; Yin is Winter, Yang is Summer; Yin is Cold and Yang is Hot; Yin is the Tiger and Yang is the Dragon; Yin is the pond , Yang is the Ripples.
The Yin and Yang are embodied in the Chinese symbol for T’ai Chi
I Ching, a method of divining answers about future events T’ai chi, Feng Shui, Chinese Astrology, a Chinese system of food cures’ and how to balance the Yin & Yang in the food you eat.
Tao the 'absolute truth' there are plethora of internet sites offering information on Chinese philosophy promoting health happiness and wellbeing.
To get to the ninja/sage status much reading and study must be undertaken ‘grasshopper’
The :mz forecasts for the year ahead is more built around an overview summarized vision.
How the animal inherited by birth fares into Yin and Yang and forces of nature!

In at number 10 and joining the party, we have The Rooster, in all its glory
2017 is a Fire Rooster year
“Hear me” “I am the Rooster
I am on hand to herald the day and to announce its exit too.
I thrive by clockwork and all but precision in my unending quest for perfection.
All things will be restored to their rightful place
The taskmaster the ever watching administrator
I seek a perfect order in the world. I represent unfailing dedication.
A moderately happy time ahead! The Rooster makes a splendid comeback and is able to solve most problems ahead with relative ease.
Shifters and movers with influence will support his ideas as well as the tenacity of the Rooster. The Rooster may still be involved in disputes or niggling inconveniences but will emerge unscathed from accidents or any mishaps.
Noting the attached Fire element in 2017 forecast, and noting as with Yin Yang everything is in a state of change, negative can be turned to positive, as with the opposite. The Rooster would be wise to proceed with a clear mind and determination to desired goals
A Positive mental Attitude

Health & Happiness P.M.A.
Famous people born in the year of the Rooster include
Elton John, Eric Clapton, Peter Ustinov, Pope Paul V1, Prince Philip, Caroline Kennedy, Carmen Miranda, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Roger Federer.

I am the Dog
Eleventh to join the fray
Your Faithful best buddy without end.
I am the protector of Justice, equality only but a sole friend.
A life of honour is a neck never chained.
My life is yours, all so sweet.
For me, are those treats?
A mixed year for the Dog native, it’s a good time to consolidate and reflect, acknowledging personal achievement and progress.
Career progression is indicated albeit initially without large profits or return on investment.
Friends might seem to be unhelpful and lack understanding, with the lines of romance somewhat blurred.
Trust is your strength.
Believe!
Pay close attention to financial affairs (friends are friends and money is money)
Don’t suffer the burden of others!
Be health conscious, stay fit to avoid illness or infections.
PMA

Last to arrive to Buda’s Bash
Of all God’s children I have the purest heart.
By giving myself freely I am richer from the start
Bonded to all mankind by common fellowship, my good will is universal,
All encompassing, unconditional and without restraint
I walk in Loves protective light and see all that’s good
I am the Boar

The Boars life will stabalise in the coming year, as gains and progress are forecast.
The Boar native may still experience some friction at work or at home, but no serious setbacks are indicated. Close attention must be made to health and fitness to avoid illnesses and or infection.
Towards the winter months new friends and opportunities dominate some international travel is indicated.
By the year’s end any financial woes will have dissipated
As always a positive mental attitude is a wise precaution.

Health Happiness & Wealth
Boar Years: 1959, 1971, 1983, 1995, 2007.
Famous people born in the year of the Boar:
Alfred Hitchcock, Al Capone, Woody Allen, J D Rockefeller, David Bowie, Amy Winehouse.

I am the Rat a self proclaimed acquisitor
I am a link, yet I function as a complete unit.
Life is one joyous journey for survival
I am progress, exploration and insight.
I am a womb of activity and share the night!
1st in the door at Buda’s farewell party, The Rat
A busy year for the Rat sign
The Rat will benefit from a sensibly organised life style.
Healthy eating with regular rest and sleep habits will ensure you have the needed stamina to accomplish much in the forthcoming year. Positive things are abound, Marriage New career or a business opportunity.
This is a time for celebrating and rewarding personal achievements and effort. Stay focused and don’t lose sight of your wants and dreams.

Famous people born in the year of the Rat: Prince Charles; Charlotte Bronte, Mozart. William Shakespeare. Past: 1948, 1960, 1972, 1984, 1996, 2008, 2020.

I am the Ox Ranking 2nd
I am the stabilizing force; I seek to serve integrity, and bear the burden of righteousness.
I stand immobile against the test of adversity
Resolute and unimpeachable
I abide by the laws of nature –
Patiently, and stoically pushing the wheels of fate.
Thus I shall weave a path to my destiny
The Ox native will enjoy a moderately happy time this year a benefit from past personal achievements.
Be cautious in financial dealings with friends and vendors alike.
A dynamic memorable year with many boundaries relined
Health & Happiness

Famous people born in the year of the Ox
Walt Disney, Margret Thatcher, Vincent van Gogh, I am the Ox
Famous people born in the year of the Ox
Walt Disney: Margret Thatcher; Vincent van Gogh, (Ox Years) 1949, 61, 73, 85 97, 2009, 2021.

The Tiger (ranking 3rd) Setting trails ablaze, seeking the unobtainable
I am the Tiger a paradox of delight. The entire world is my stage.
All hail me the unparalleled performer, agile fast and clever.
If you get me onside we can transverse life’s carousels rides.
Ahead a mediocre year is forecast. The Tiger must keep stress levels in check and not be unnecessarily over-anxious.
A complicated year with many new allegiances and conations contributing to the positive outcomes
New challenges’ will not faze me, success my only goal with the rewards; I hold

Health & Happiness Tiger years: 1950, 1962, 1974, 1986, 1998, 2010, 2022.
Tiger natives: Sir Richard Branson, Beethoven, Marilyn Monroe, Princess Anne, Groucho Marx. & :mz

I am the Rabbit ranking 4
Hours ruled by the Rabbit 5a.m to 7.am
I am in tune with the pulse of the universe.
In my quiet and solitude I hear the melodies of the soul.
Sometimes I’ll subdue my ability to conform bucking trends to follow a norm.
The colour of my words is in delicate pastel hues.
The words I speak are from the heart and in my best belief, are true.
I epitomize harmony and inner peace and move easily with the flow.
I am a Rabbit I see I know
This year the Rabbit experience difficulties, exercise caution over financial considerations.
Avoid setbacks that cause extra expense.
A time for merging with others and let them carry you through.
Be conservative this year and do not act independently.
Obstacles and problems at home, and, or at work will be resolved satisfactorily, but not before they have caused somewhat a ‘headache’ and frustration.

Rabbit years: 1951 1963, 1975, 1987, 1999, 2011, 2023.
Famous people born in the year of the Rabbit: Albert Einstein, Queen Victoria, Orson Wells, Fidel Castro.
Peter Falk, Ali McGraw, Queen Victoria, Albert Einstein. I am the Rabbit

I am the Dragon Ranking 5th
Hours ruled by the Dragon 7a.m to 9 a.m
I am an unquenchable fire.
I am the centre of all energy with a stout heroic heart.
I am truth and light and hold power and glory in my sway.
I have been chosen to tame the fates with truth and light.
2017 is a happy and eventful year for the Dragon.
Health family and friends benefit from a positive aura.
Opportunities are forecast, new and useful ‘contacts’, possibilities to furthering career advancement.
A chance for regaining past setbacks and recouping lost ground.

Famous people born to the year of the Dragon include;
John Lennon, St Joan of Arc, Jimmy Connors, Ringo Starr,
Harold Wilson, Salvador Dali, Frank Sinatra, Haile Selassie.
Dragon Years: 1952, 1964, 76, 88, 2000 2012. Harold Wilson: Salvador Dali, Frank Sinatra, and Haile Selassie, Ringo Star. Dragon Years: 1952, 1964, 76, 88, year 2000, 2012, and 2024.

I am the Snake 6th to the party
Mine is the wisdom of ages.
I hold the key to the mysteries of life,
My sights are fixed, my gaze unchanging.
Unyielding, inexorable and deep I advance with steady, un-slackened gait, the solid earth beneath me!
An extremely auspicious year in all forecast. The Snakes achievements can be fantastic as they will receive the recognition or promotion deserved. Patience will be rewarded and the Snake person could reap benefits from past perseverance. Profits and or a big increase in income also can be expected when staying on course with aspirations and goals. Home life will be pleasant and the Snake will certainly reap the benefit of past toil and labour.
Health, Happiness, & Wealth.
Anniversaries’ of the Snake year: 1965, 1977, 1989, 2001, 2013, 2025.
Famous people born in the year of the Snake: Howard Hughes, J. Paul Getty, King Hassan of Morocco, Picasso, Abraham Lincoln, Indira Gandhi, Mao se-tung; Princess Grace; John F Kennedy.

I am the Horse Ranking 7
I am a Kaleidoscope of the mind.
I impart light and colour, I am of perpetual motion.
I think, I see, I am moved by electric fluidity.
I am unshackled by mundane holds’ unchecked by sturdy binding goals.
I run unimpeded through virgin paths.
My spirit unconquered, my soul forever free.
Determination and perseverance are my strengths
A reasonably fair but average in comparison to the last year forecast. Good tidings and happiness at home but a slight disturbance in career could be an issue. The problems encountered will not be huge but may slow or impede progress. It is wise to stay in control of emotional wellbeing, avoid getting upset easily, and be stoic when difficulties do arise.
Health & Happiness and Wealth
Past Years and next: 1966, 78, 90, 2002, 2014, 2026.
Famous people born to the year of the Horse:
Neil Armstrong, Patty Hearst, Anwar Sadat, King Faisal, Rembrandt, Sir Paul McCartney, Barbara Striesand, Theodore Roosevelt, Duke of Windsor, Lord Snowdon, Leonid Brezhnev, Nikita Khrushchev.

I am the Sheep 8th at the party
I am nature’s special child.
True love my guide
I trust and am rewarded by trust.
All things blossom in the gentleness of my heart.
I strive to find beauty in all I behold.
I am fair of face and full of grace.
An entertaining and interesting year ahead, a period which might be fraught with unexpected expenses?
Avoid spending less of the monies earned to stay ahead of the game.
Stay neutral if irritating disputes beset the family or at home.
A year to where it is prudent to not carry the burdens and worries of others and watch finances very carefully.

Health and Happiness and Wealth.Past & next: Sheep Years: 1955, 1967 1979, 1991, 2003, 2015, & 2027. Born to the Sheep sign…
Andy Warhol, Barbara Walters, Catherine Deneuve, Muhammad Ali, Billie Jean King, Michelangelo. Carol nevis Vincent, Takeo Miki, Sir Lawrence Olivier, Rudolph Valentino

The Monkey was ninth to arrive to the party.
I am the Monkey a seasoned traveler of the Labyrinth,
A wizard and magician of the impossible.
The Monkey’s brilliance is unmatched in its guile and originality.
The Monkey’s heart is filled with potent magic that could cast a hundred spells.
I am put together for my own pleasure.
I am the Monkey ranked 9th hours ruled by the Monkey 3 to 5 p.m.
A moderate and balanced period when considering the Monkey persons endeavors. Extra money will be available and meeting the right people to push plans and goals forward speedily. Pay attention not to neglect home life at this busy time. Avoid forced socializing as this will lead to over exertion and overextending oneself where business commitments are concerned. A year in which the Monkey would be wise to not underestimate opponents as this could be a cause of concern in the close of the year.
Health & Happiness and Good Fortune
Born to the Monkey sign: Charles Dickens, Mick Jagger, Nelson Rockefeller, Bette Davis, Jennifer Aniston, Joe Cocker, Tom Hanks, dub @mzawf.org, and DJ Morris Monkey years, 1908, 1920, 1932, 1944, 1956,…1992, 2004, 2016 (next)2028.
mzawf
Admin
Admin

Have thanks: 514 times

Advertisement

Return to >>>A day in a life !